2013: The Year of the Feminine Force

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      this is the year.. our potential for great great change.. the Q'ero, other people from the Andes, and many other indigenous people, have been waiting for this time and now it is here. it is up to us to yes and work on releasing our heavy energies so that we may recieve Sami.. deepest munay to you all and thank you beautiful Art of the Feminine xxxx
      2013: The Year of the Feminine Force

      We welcome the Power of the Solar Feminine Principle to Awaken in our Hearts and Regenerate the Human Soul. We release our lower desires for the Higher Love through Wisdom and Understanding. Mastery is the Gift of the Solar Feminine. In 2013 we align with the Divine Will that moves all things. We become the living embodiment of Divine Love in all our thoughts, words and actions. As we raise our Consciousness, our Word will have a profound ability to move the Forces of Nature and the Elements of the Spirit. This is the time of our Awakening. The Spirit will come in the Heart that has been prepared. Now is the time to surrender our Ego and Remember the Truth of our Divine Self.

      Shannon Port © 2013 l Artist: David Joaquin

      www.artofthefeminine.com
      Photo: 2013: The Year of the Feminine ForceWe welcome the Power of the Solar Feminine Principle to Awaken in our Hearts and Regenerate the Human Soul. We release our lower desires for the Higher Love through Wisdom and Understanding. Mastery is the Gift of the Solar Feminine. In 2013 we align with the Divine Will that moves all things. We become the living embodiment of Divine Love in all our thoughts, words and actions. As we raise our Consciousness, our Word will have a profound ability to move the Forces of Nature and the Elements of the Spirit. This is the time of our Awakening. The Spirit will come in the Heart that has been prepared. Now is the time to surrender our Ego and Remember the Truth of our Divine Self.Shannon Port © 2013 l Artist: David Joaquinwww.artofthefeminine.com