Reflectioms in the Light by Shakti Gawain

  • ladyj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003

      WHAT IS CREATIVE VISUALIZATION

      Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination to
      create what you want in your life.  You are already using it every
      day, ever minute in fact.

      It is your natural power of imagination, the basic creative energy of
      the universe which you use constantly whether or not you are aware of
      it.

      All you have to do is relax deeply and picture a desired goal in your
      mind exactly the way you want it to be.

      AFFIRMATIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
      "I am now visualizing my life exactly the way I want it to be."

      FromMrs.Meeps OE stationery