Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess: Kundalini Rising w/ Third Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      The first sentence within the Soul Message section is a deep reminder of where our happiness and contentment resides: Within us, within our hearts and minds. That shows and affirms the power that lies inside of us. This does not in any way say that what is outside will not have challenges that come. This will just as there will be inspiration as well that flows toward yet from both of those, and all in between, it is where we are in our heart, our mind, our soul that we have our perspective and how we are choosing to interact with those. Happiness and contentment does arrive from outside of us; it is within us and while we can have those roads to where it may seem diminished or absent it never truly departs. That is apart of ourselves and it can resurface, be rekindled and step into a new way of living, breathing and radiating happiness and contentment that is not dependent on the outer world around us. Yes we can actively step into creating a balanced life and see what is within us manifest outwardly in the world around us. Simply keeping within our conscious thoughts and reflections however those do manifest, allowing them to flow in the course and way they will, is not where we draw this peace, this joy, this contentment from because it is not absent from inside of us. What we see blossoming outside of us is a response, an attuning, to that flow within us.

      That also speaks just as deeply on change especially when change can seem to come rather swiftly as discussed on the archetype of the Goddess Oya. At the advent of this new year change is apart of our theme for with growth comes change and with change there is growth. Both are a vital aspect of the other and the more we are ready to embrace change we are embracing ourselves and we are beginning to have an awareness on we have the means to embrace, expand and transcend our soul. Attachments which have hindered us are ready to be released and transformed through Her insight, guidance and illumination; which if we will listen we will discover has been there within us. Apart of our Divine Repository and enables us to step into and embrace your Destiny fully and confidently.

      You are the Way, the Means and the Source to set yourself free from any and all that you have felt confined or held back/down from within the past. Choose and affirm each morning with a renewed purpose, passion, love and confidence that you can greet the day and are ready to align yourself with what speaks to and from your Divine Soul. Honor your Self and the Love and Life within you so that you grow as a being radiating those who leads by being who you are and walking within your Integrity, your Truth. Rise and affirm your place in and with this World and experience the beauty and power of Love and Life to live full of both of those courageously taking the actions you Know within your very Being that allows you to make a difference in this world for you have first made that difference to and for yourself. We truly can and do inspire and encourage one another!

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html

      16. Kundalini Rising
      Your card is...

      16. Kundalini Rising

      Soul Message: The key to your happiness and contentment lies within you, within your own heart and mind. The way you start each day is very important; you can start off on the right foot or on the wrong one. You can wake up with a song of joy and gratitude in your heart for the new day, for being alive, for the very wonder of living, and for being in tune and harmony with the rhythm of all life. You can expect the very best from the coming day and therefore draw it to you. Or you can start the day with a chip on your shoulder, disgruntled and out of rhythm. You are responsible for what today will bring, and knowing it gives you an even greater responsibility than those souls who are not aware of it and therefore know no better. You cannot blame your state of mind on anyone else. It all rests with you. –Eileen Caddy (from The Spirit of Findhorn)

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, the soul moves beyond judgment, error, and limitation, for the lightning bolt has struck a responsive cord within. The aspirant is shown the power of his or her mortal and spiritual choices. At this level of awareness, the opportunity for self-transcendence is made known. One is shocked into stillness and surrender. Defensive strategies and systems of denial fall away and all that remains is the wisdom of one’s true nature.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Oya (Goddess of Winds, Tornadoes, and Lightning):
      Through Her ability to swiftly change and alter realities, Oya ignites the spark of transcendence within your soul. She aids you as you burn through the veil of attachment that has hindered your ability to fully embrace your destiny. Her bolt of lightning, along with Her fierce winds and storm, electrifies your inner life.

      Everyday Encounters: Powerful, unexpected events may surface at this time, asking you to look deeply into the interior of your present life circumstances. What growth opportunities knock at the door of your heart? Have faith in yourself and the changes you are invited to make at this time. Move with this energy by speaking your truth and making the necessary changes to set yourself free from the confines of the past.

      Nature’s Healers: Rescue Remedy
      Third Chakra

      Third Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Yellow) (Function: Will, Power, Laughter, Anger, Joy)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located above the navel, it corresponds to the solar plexus in the physical body. This chakra opens the channels of power and acts like a radiant sun, storing power and energy for future use. By directing the full force of our intention toward our dreams and goals and moving creatively through life, we leave the limiting aspects of our childhood behind. We are transformed into sacred and peaceful warriors.

      Healing Flower: Sunflower

      Affirmations: I honor myself. I offer my light and service to the world.