[ANGEL] 14 Capricorn, The Angels of Gasses and Liquids

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2013

      2 years ago, on this day there was  a partial solar eclipse, a new moon, in this degree.
      The purity of our waters, both inside our bodies and in our world, combined with the purity of our air and gasses, are big issues. Some people say that the fate of the world  depends on healing these elements.
      []
       Reclaim original divine immortal concepts in our hearts of who we are
       and call upon the heavenly host to restore our Garden of Eden.
       " All that I do, ye shall do, and more...."
      "Angelby the Sea"
      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser

      14degrees Capricorn

      TheAngels of Gases and Liquids

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Afimo’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are original inspirers of physics and chemistry. All people who invent and produce gases are under our guidance and protection’.

      ‘We initiate them into the secrets of evaporation in nature, into the absorbing of liquids, and the return of water in the form of rain and snow.’

      ‘All the physical procedures in the physical world having to do with evaporation of any kind are controlled by us.’

      ‘We teach you how to produce rain and fog in nature and how to stop them and make them disappear. We reveal to you how to turn liquids and solid forms into gas.’

      Energiestake on different expressions which depend on degrees  ofrefinement or condensation.

      Themore heat-[which is the element of fire and intent], that is applied to a liquid [which is the element of feelings], the more the liquid  expands and turns into gas [which is the element of air or mental concepts, ideas, and thoughts].

      This is the mystical aspect of water turning into water vapor.

      As we apply our intent for the highest good to our feelings, our feelings rise up to heaven and bring forth understanding of harmony and life.

      Asthe Angels of ‘Trisacha’, 13 degrees Capricorn, explained, in Heaven on Earth technical inventions mirror the gifts of the spirit.

      “Asabove, so below.”

      AsThe Law of One is followed, so that only the highest good of all concerned is desired and created, we help people learn that weather can be controlled through consciousness alone, or it can be controlled through technical inventions.

      Energyis recursive and fractal. This means that energy patterns repeat themselves indefinitely in both directions of smallness and largeness, condensation and expansion. That is why an atom looks like a solar system.  This is also why it is said that man is made in the image of Divine Being.

      Indealing with matter, the analogies are similar to dealing with emotions or thoughts or will. The more expansive the energy, the more it rises to the next plane above it, and the more contractive the energy, the more it gravitates to the plane below it.

      Forinstance, in the case of the Angels of ‘Erimihala’,as emotions [water] become more expansive and refined, through will [fire], they expand to thought [air] energy.

       If a person is flowing with highest feelings of love, hope, faith, peace, compassion, joy, etc., these feelings expand into thoughts and understanding of wisdom and enlightenment.

      Thiscreates a spiraling positive feedback loop. These thoughts support expansive feelings which create even more beautiful thoughts in turn.

       These thoughts naturally lead to ever greater satisfaction and desire for perfection. The element of desire is fire. So expansive energy creates a feedback loop at the same time that the whole cycle of energy spirals into higher and more refined states.

      Oneapplication of this principle of expansion  is life extension. It is literally possible to change the specific gravity of the physical body, which is primarily liquid, by expansive spiritual practices, and in so doing make it less dependent on physical food to supply nutritional needs.  Sustenance can be derived directly from light and prana, the energy of life itself.

       As one becomes more refined in thought and expansive in spiritual practices, and in turn more identified with the light body, the physical body becomes less weighty and earthbound, and consequently less constricted by physical matter. The more weighty and earthbound that thoughts and feelings are, the more subject they are to materiality.

       As contraction and coolness are increased, energy becomes more solid. In this case air [thought] condenses into water [feeling], and water [feeling] condenses into ice [solid form].

      Thefive elements; consicousness-penetrating-all, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, are transmuted into highest perfection by cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      Thisis turn establishes justice and harmony, and the understanding of meta and astrophysics.

       ‘As mankind embraces fully the scientific ethic of harmlessness, we reveal inventions which help moderate the weather and create conditions like the garden of Eden on the Earth.’

      MIRACLES

      heart chakra

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to merge individual consciousness with our consciousness.

      Afimo’

      A…Wisdomand enlightenment, clairvoyance, levitation, and control of air.

      UmlautA, ae…the mysteries of life and death and transformation through release into another state.

      F…Thelegality of harmony in all visible worlds.

      I…Thelaw of Cause and Effect, memory, conscience, and remembrance, and control over shape, weight, measure and number.

      M…Feelingand Emotion, the power to flow, change,  andcontrol of water.

      UmlautO, eu… transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      O…DivineJustice and Harmony. The highest good of all concerned.

      *

      Miracles!

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Note:On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

      werecommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

      Thesebooks contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise .

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 19 KB

      14 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Gases and Liquids

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Afimo

      Beloved,

       All people who invent and produce gases are under our guidance and protection.

       We are the original inspiration of physics and chemistry and  deep aspects of metaphysics.

      We reveal the mystical aspect of water turning into water vapor.

        We initiate understanding of the secrets of evaporation in nature, into the absorbing of liquids, and the return of water in the form of rain and snow.

[...]

      Sandra Walter Ascension Guide
[...]

      Celestial Bliss

      Footnotes

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

      To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

      ***********

      ******************

      Earth Lines

      For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3

      14 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Gases and Liquids

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Afimo

      Beloved,

       We are the original inspiration of physics and chemistry and  deep aspects of metaphysics.

      We reveal the mystical aspect of water turning into water vapor.

       All people who invent and produce gases for the highest good of all concerned are under our guidance and protection.

       As people become more identified with the original divine purpose of creation,
       the physical body of each person, and of the earth herself, which are eighty percent water, express the splendor and majesty of divine being.

      The more that weighty and earthbound desires, thoughts and emotions are in tune with divine will and thought, the more they reflect the perfection of divine being.

      By charging even physical matter with divine energy,  matter itself becomes sacred, which fulfills the purpose of creation.

      In this way, earth and heaven become one, the as above, so below.

      Remember that as contraction and coolness are increased, energy becomes more solid.
      In this case fire [desire] condenses into air [thought] which condenses into water [emotions], which condenses into ice [solid form].

      We initiate the children of light into the mastery of the five elements; consciousness-penetrating-all, will, thought,
      emotion, and sensation, so that they are transmuted into highest perfection by cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      This is turn establishes justice and harmony, and the understanding of meta and astrophysics.

      As mankind embraces fully the scientific ethic of harmlessness, we
      reveal inventions which help moderate the weather and create conditions like the garden of Eden on the Earth.

       On a metaphysical level, remember that emotions are condensed information, like zip files.

      Scientist have found that water holds more information than computer chips of any other kind.

      When water turns into water vapor [air], it is a response to electrical will which has the sensation of warmth and expansion.

      As compressed love information contained in water is released back into mind through divine intent, metaphysically
       a feedback loop of information occurs as compressed emotional information of love is unpacked in mental thoughts.

      In this way, astounding results in liquids and gasses in creation can be mastered through consciousness alone or through technical inventions.

         We initiate understanding of the secrets of evaporation in nature, into the absorbing of liquids, and the return of water in the form of rain and snow.

      All the physical procedures in the physical world having to do with evaporation of any kind are controlled by us.

      We teach you how to produce rain and fog in nature and how to stop them and make them disappear.

      We reveal to you how to turn liquids and solid forms into gas.

      Energies take on different expressions which depend on degrees of refinement or condensation.

      The more heat-[which is the element of fire and intent], that is applied to a liquid [which is the element of magnetism and emotions], the more the
      liquid expands and turns into gas [which is the element of air or mental concepts, ideas, and thoughts].

      This is the mystical aspect of water turning into water vapor.

      As we apply our intent for the highest good to our emotional vibration, our emotional energy of love
       rises up to heaven and become thoughts of understanding of harmony and life.

      As the Angels of Trisacha [13 degrees Capricorn] explained, in Heaven on Earth technical inventions mirror the gifts of the spirit.

      “As above, so below.”

      As The Law of One is followed, so that only the highest good of all concerned is desired and created, we help people learn that weather can
      be controlled through consciousness alone, or it can be controlled through technical inventions.

      Remember that energy is recursive and fractal.

      This means that energy patterns repeat themselves indefinitely in both directions of smallness and largeness, condensation and expansion.

      That is why an atom looks like a solar system.

      This is also why it is said that man is made in the image of Divine Being.

      In dealing with matter, the analogies are similar to dealing with emotions or thoughts or will.

      The more expansive the energy, the more it
      rises to the next plane above it, and the more contractive the energy, the more it gravitates to the plane below it.

      For instance, in the case of the Angels of Erimihala, as emotions
      [water] become more expansive and refined, through will [fire], they expand to thought [air] energy.

      If a person is flowing with highest emotions of love, hope, faith,
      peace, compassion, joy, etc., these emotions expand into thoughts and understanding of wisdom and enlightenment.
      Sandra Walter Ascension Guide
      This creates a spiraling positive feedback loop.
      These thoughts support expansive emotions which create even more beautiful thoughts in turn.

      These thoughts naturally lead to ever greater satisfaction and desire for perfection.

      The element of desire is fire.
       So expansive energy creates a feedback loop at the same time that the whole cycle of energy spirals into higher and more refined states.

      One application of this principle of expansion is life extension.
      It is literally possible to change the specific gravity of the physical body,
      which is primarily liquid, by expansive spiritual practices, and in so doing make it less dependent on physical food to supply nutritional
      needs.
      Sustenance can then be derived directly from light and prana, or air.

      MIRACLES

[...]

      Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding