OmPlace ALTWIRE - Jan. 3, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013

      SPIRIT CARD

      Earth Om
      by Daniel B. Holeman

      Visit the
      Spirit Card Center!

      OUR 290th ISSUE
      Welcome to Issue 290 of OmPlace's Altwire. Please direct your submissions and suggestions to: susanp@...

      FREE OmPlace Radio

      FEATURED WEBSITES
      New Book Seeks to Enlighten Readers to Their Greatness

      The website for Journey to the Heart, author Ernesto Ortiz's organization dedicated to spiritually inspiring others, defines Akashic Records as "the individual records of a soul from the time it leaves its point of origin until its return." Helping individuals to understand this concept, Ernesto delivers his new book, The Akashic Records: Sacred Wisdom for Transformation. With his deep connection to the Akashic Records, Ernesto guides readers on a sacred journey into their own Akashic Records. "The Akashic Records" provides a thorough map of the energetic territory designed to help readers explore the many ways they can utilize the Akashic Records and the guidance of the masters and teachers. Ernesto was first introduced to the Akashic Records by Edgar Cayce, a renowned figure in the realm of body, mind and spirit health. Ernesto went on to devote much of the next 25 years of his life to the field, eventually becoming a teacher. Ernesto's The Akashic Records is a book he hopes will have a profound effect on readers. The book is available at amazon.com, balboapress.com and journeytotheheart.com.

      Sacred Geometry
      Oracle Deck

      Anyone who has ever gazed at a spider's web, meditated on a mandala or Yantra, visited a pyramid, walked a labyrinth, or peered through a microscope has felt the effects of sacred geometry. The Sacred Geometry Oracle Deck introduces an entirely new way for you to gain access to this wisdom and unlock its power. The set includes a 128-page 6X9 paperback book with 64 full-color oracle cards. See this page for more info or to order.

      Catch a Falling Star and other prints by visionary artist Francene Hart

      are available for only $45 each. Each print is 12x18, matted, sealed and signed. Please see this page for more information or to order.

      Reading Room
      Practical Shamanism at Sacred Places
      by Luminous / Founder/Director of the Spiritual Archaeology Society
      Practical shamanism is the natural expression of your true self - your ancient heritage expressing in your now and future selves. You have been conditioned to desensitize and disconnect in order to live in the world. Freeing yourself from outside influences and the steady stream of incoming information - often fear based - is the first step in reclaiming your deep sensitivity and experiencing heightened states of awareness and connection to all life. Connecting with the earth will teach you how to consciously understand and use the energy of the cosmos.
            Read full article >>>

      The Significance of the AUM
      by Yogi Baba Prem / VedicPath.com
      Aum is one of the sacred sounds (pranava) in the great Indian tradition. But AUM is a sound, word, and symbol that have permeated western culture more extensively than almost any other aspect of the Indian tradition. It has been parodied on TV and in movies. Tell someone you are learning to meditate, and often jokingly they will touch their index finger and thumb together and say “om”. It commonly appears on bumper stickers, windows, tattoos, and jewelry. But is there more significance to this sound and image? Are there other ideas, concepts, and principle’s encapsulated within this word? If one were to look at the teachings from the great Indian civilization the answer would surely be, YES!
            Read full article >>>

      Fertility After Forty
      by Susun S. Weed / Herbalist, Author, Founder of the Wise Woman Center and Ash Tree Publishing
      The single most important herb for pregnant women over forty is comfrey (Symphytum uplandica hybrids). The leaves of the mature plant contain an abundance of constituents beneficial to mother and babe, including generous amounts of minerals, alantoin, proteins, and many vitamins. The minerals in comfrey help ensure healthy nervous system growth; the fetus's developing brain uses the proteins. And the alantoin helps the mother's tissues become stretchy and elastic.
            Read full article >>>

       FEATURED EVENT
      HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION INTENSIVE

      Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training

      Have you always wanted to become a certified hypnotist as an adjunct to your current profession? Join our internationally recognized ten-day intensive trainings in Sedona, AZ and Los Angeles. This expert course is fast-paced, nurturing, thorough, highly experiential, and often life-changing. Mary Elizabeth Raines, author and teacher, is recognized by the National Guild of Hypnotists as "one of the leading practitioners of the art and science of hypnotism."

      “Have the time of your life learning tools for a lifetime!”

      For details, See this website or call 928-282-2640.

       FEATURED EDUCATION
      Become a Transformation Meditation Teacher and become a part of our worldwide family of meditation teachers. You will receive a certificate of achievement upon completion of our course and a free listing in our Worldwide Meditation Teachers and Centers Directory

      Take 5 minutes every day for yourself in meditation and see the profound results.

      Download this free (mp3) 5 Min. Doubt Free Meditation

      Also free: The Benefits of Meditation Report, A Questionnaire: Are you meditating effectively?, and a 5 min. Meditation on Patanjali Yoga (MP3).

      The Transformation Meditation Home Study Courses that we provide are: Doubt Free Foundation Series, Teacher Training, Essence of Patanjali and Essence of the Bhagavad Gita. Continuing Education Certificates of achievement are provided for all of our courses.

      Easy payment plans: Tuition for the downloadable Teacher Training Course is just $24.50 a month for four months.

      Read the comments from our worldwide graduates:
      Though I have meditated off and on for many years, having read books and taken classes, it is not until now, after studying your course, that I have answers to some of the questions that have long been a problem for me. Thank you so much. I am greatly blessed. - Anna Demetra Siudy, RN, RYT, Oneonta, NY
      Free Shipping on all of our Courses within the US

      Website: transformedu.com

       FEATURED WEBSITE
      Ask Guidance

      Do you need healing?
      Do you have questions about
      • your life purpose?
      • what are the blocks keeping you from manifesting your life purpose, vibrant health & abundance?
      • how to clear those blocks quickly and with ease?
      • relationships, past lives, your future or 2012?
      Guidance is a non-physical group of healers, angels, ascended masters, Awakeners and teachers who work together as One to heal with source energy and to answer your questions from the perspective of your Highself. Guidance is channeled through Dr. Aaron, board certified NMD with 30+ years in natural medicine. Their work is always based in Love and never has any judgment. Distance channeled healings, channeled readings, and other services available to assist you on every level of your spiritual journey.

      Testimonials

      My transformation has been easier than I thought and I have much more faith, joy and love in my heart than ever before. - D.R.

      Tons of sadness just poured out of me. Even in childhood I was depressed but now I feel lighter. - E.A.

      OmPlace • 311 Montford Avenue • Asheville • NC • 28801
      SubscribeSend to a Friend