Goddess Light Teleconference: The Impact of Universal Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Happy New Year!!  I’m so excited to be starting a new year and look forward to even more adventures~~~  I hope your holidays were delightful.
      I’m looking for HELP :) I need 2 people if possible who can help me with transcribing my teleconferences.  Thank you Mel for your 6+ years of assistance!! It’s been a tremendous help.  It would be on the first part of the month for the teleconference, then the 2nd part of the month for the Q&A.  Please email me: shelly@... or call 770-926-2116.  Thank you in advance!!
      I’m offering opening to channel / expanding consciousness in person only in Woodstock, GA January 11 & 12th.  This is a very interactive class and filled with meditations, information, practices and more.  I have several signed up, but there’s space for a couple more if you’re in the area.  Please email me: shelly@... or call 770-926-2116.   The cost is $120.  REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS
      The Solstice Celebration was AWESOME!! I loved it and you can watch it on YouTube at GODDESSLIGHT YOUTUBE.  I haven’t separated out the audio as yet, plus I intend to separate it into smaller videos.  I’m still feeling great in the energies, I hope you are too!!
      I did record the words and phrases for the Language of Creation! Here’s the link to the page and you will find the audio at the top of the page.  You may listen to the words themselves w/o definition or you may listen to the expanded recording.  WORDS OF CREATION

       I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!
      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      The Impact of Universal Light
      This channel came through at a very powerful time upon the earth! We just passed the transition of 12-12-12 and have yet to experience the energies of the Solstice. This time in particular is about the ascension of the earth. We’ve heard for so long about the movment into the 4th dimension and that the ‘earth’ is ascending and that ‘consciousness’ is ascending and it has different meanings to different people. The earth and the collective consciousness are linked to one another and therefore affect both parts of the experience.
      A portal opened on the 12-12-12 that allowed for an immense influx of the Universal Light. This is the light of love, the light of our divinity, the Christ Light; whatever alignment you would like to make with it. In essence, the increase in light will allow for greater amounts of the crystalline energies which in turn will assist people in moving beyond wherever they may be stuck. With the greater amount of light and the higher dimensions, it’s easier to make changes. As these energies become infused into the earth, it allows people to also have access. This will allow you to have greater ease in changing, a closer alignment to your divinity and greater openness to insights. Indeed what many have been seeking, is here and available for you!
      Sananda spoke with us about his various lifetimes in which he brought in a greater amount of light. This was a Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad, Buddha & Krishna. We could actually experience the energy of when Jesus walked the earth and tell for ourselves what it was like. It’s truly amazing the transition that’s taken place since that time. Lastly, the Goddess spoke of how especially when we’re in the 6th, 7th dimensions and higher that there is no veil. We have full access to our divinity with an even greater clarity. The veil is our disconnection from our divinity. We now have the ability to reconnect and integrate that into our lives.
      As the Universal light continues to infuse into and shine upon the earth, may you be open to the balance and to receive.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I find that i begin to feel better as soon as I book my channel!  I think the Goddess is already working with me.

      ****Ihave enjoyed wtih woring with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, December 16, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.
      I am expanding my Blog in 2013.  I've opened up a blog about the teleconferences in www.wordpress.com.  There is SOOO much that takes place during these channels and we don't have a chance to really work with the energies.  So after each teleconference channel, I'm going to write about some of the key features.  You can go back and listen through my website or through free conferencing telephone line.  Then I invite you to write about your experience.  This can help you to process the change, it will help others and it will allow for greater networking.

      This is a message from the Goddess about this upcoming year.  She said 2012 was the 'year of  truth' meaning getting in touch with what your truth is.  2013 is Creating a New Reality from that truth!  Here's a portion of the post, it's too long for the entire message to be here.
      2013 The Year of New Reality
      Welcome all to 2013! It is a year of new reality. This may be different for each person; but whatever your reality has been, the perception is going to be different.
      Let me begin by talking a moment about 2012. A theme developed both during the teleconferences and in the private work Shelly & I did where I kept saying ‘The truth will come out’. This actually had many different meanings to people. Ultimately what I meant by that was that each person would be nudged more and more into an alignment with their higher self or divinity.
      The ‘truth’ as I saw it was about taking away the illusion or the story that people had created for their lives. They would find themselves feeling more comfortable with or actually talking about what they truly were seeking to have, not necessarily with what they’ve been doing. Therefore as you are considering the past year, what is your truth? What is spoken from your heart that means the most to you as you consider your life?
      If you use that as a foundation for your choices, then open to your perception of your life. Do you feel as if you are right where you want to be? Do you have all that you have wanted to manifest? Or do you perhaps wake up every day thinking ‘this is the day the change will occur’? There is a very fine line between opening to what you want to have in your life and seeing it show up.
      I’ve talked for a long time about manifesting, how it comes into your energy field, yet you don’t see it or you don’t see the results. This is probably the most consistent thing I hear from people. You have a reality that is your everyday life; that you’re still in that perhaps ‘stuck’ place or you’re still in the ‘waiting’ space. This in turn re-emphasizes for your mental body – it’s not working, I’m still here.
      When I look at people from an energetic perspective I can see the things around you. I sometimes ‘see’ you already accomplishing whatever it was you were seeking. I sometimes see what you want as there, but there’s still a distance. BUT the point is, you want whatever it is you want and it’s there, in your energy field...... CONTINUED
       (you may read the rest in my blog:)
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075