[MOON ANGEL] EMZHIT, 18th Day of Lunar Cycle, Transmutation

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 99 , Jan 1, 2013

      The Moon Angels of Transmutation

      Angelsof  ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T’

      18th Day of Lunar Cycle

      ‘A-L-Ch-O-B’
      (Stejnar'scipher)

      Beloved,

      We confer great understanding of the power
      of flowing feelings to attract the transmutation of matter.

      The first divine virtue to meditate upon and understand in mastering
      feelings for the purpose of transmutation, is the virtue of omnipresence,
      which is the virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter E.

      DivineConsciousness and flowing Divine feelings exist everywhere.

      Flowingfeelings are magnetic and have the power of ATTRACTION.
      Just like a magnet, a flowing feeling pulls out of the infinite omnipresent
      potential of all-pervading Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feeling
      in space, whatever is in harmony with it and manifests it on the physical plane.

      Divine Intelligence and Flowing Feeling in all that exists is all-powerful.
      When a child of God meditates on divine virtues and generates powerful
      flowing feelings of them, the magnetic power of attraction of these feelings
      join together with the magnetic power of the omnipresent flowing feelings
      of THE ONE BEING.

      The particular frequencies of the Divine flowing feelings generated
      determine the exact aspect of Divine Consciousness that is attracted
      into manifestation on the physical plane. By generating strong heavenly
      flowing feelings, heavenly situations are drawn forth into manifestation.

      Underneath the appearance of imperfection in any created being
      is a perfect divine blueprint of perfection, the blueprint of that
      being as it was originally created by Divine Providence.

      By loving every thing and every situation with all encompassing,
      unconditional love, the perfect original divine blueprint is revealed.
      This is the underlying divine blueprint making possible its existence,

      andtrue cognition reveals and enlivens it, bringing justice and harmony
      to all.

      This is the essence of transmutation.

      Byrecognizing perfection and flowing with feelings of this divinity,
      it is possible to transmute any thing or situation into it's original perfect heavenly state.

      The power of the word is the key to attuning to and awakening
      any divine state or virtue into manifestation from the omnipresence
      of Divine Consciousness and Feeling.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and call on our help, to realize the following:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T

      We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization,
      so that anything can  become invisible or visible
      ---------

      and we initiate you into laws of mystical
      transmutation through mastery of flowing feeling.
      ---------

      We awaken memories of knowledge
      gained in previous lifetimes.
      ---------

      We help you to understand
      and use the ancient language.
      ---------

      We evoke appropriate memories
      and conscience toward these ends
      ---------

      and we awaken intuition, inspiration, and
      remarkable inventive abilities.’
      ---------

      Visibilityand invisibility, and the transmutation of feelings in
      self and others, and therefore the ability to change matter,
      are part of the natural birthright of the children of God.

      Onthe 18th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
      feelings of earth with the power to transmute whatever
      is less than the highest good of all concerned.

      "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  5 February 2007

      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@mindspring .com

      Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02- 6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
      3-921338-13- 4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Feel free to share these messages

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/lovingpure love

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SpiritusAn gelMessages

      LANGUAGEOF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 99 of 99 , Apr 8

        The Moon Angels of Transmutation

        Angelsof  ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T’

        18th Day of Lunar Cycle

        ‘A-L-Ch-O-B’
        (Stejnar'scipher)

        Beloved,

        Weconfer great understanding of the power
        of flowing emotions to attract the transmutation of matter.

        Thefirst divine virtue to meditate upon and understand in mastering
        emotions for the purpose of transmutation, is the virtue of omnipresence,
        which is the virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter E.

        DivineConsciousness and flowing Divine emotions exist everywhere.

        Flowingemotions are magnetic and have the power of ATTRACTION.
        Justlike a magnet, a flowing emotion pulls out of the infinite omnipresent
        potential of all-pervading Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Emotion
        in space, whatever is in harmony with it and manifests it on the physical plane.

        DivineIntelligence and Flowing Emotion in all that exists is all-powerful.
        When a child of God meditates on divine virtues and generates powerful
        flowing emotions of them, the magnetic power of attraction of these emotions
        join together with the magnetic power of the omnipresent flowing emotions
        of THE ONE BEING.

        Theparticular frequencies of the Divine flowing emotions generated
        determine the exact aspect of Divine Consciousness that is attracted
        into manifestation on the physical plane. By generating strong heavenly
        flowing emotions, heavenly situations are drawn forth into manifestation.

        Underneaththe appearance of imperfection in any created being
        is a perfect divine blueprint of perfection, the blueprint of that
        being as it was originally created by Divine Providence.

        By loving every thing and every situation with all encompassing,
        unconditional love, the perfect original divine blueprint is revealed.
        This is the underlying divine blueprint making possible its existence,

        andtrue cognition reveals and enlivens it, bringing justice and harmony
        to all.

        Thisis the essence of transmutation.

        Byrecognizing perfection and flowing with emotions of this divinity,
        it is possible to transmute any thing or situation into it's original perfect heavenly state.

        Thepower of the word is the key to attuning to and awakening
        any divine state or virtue into manifestation from the omnipresence
        of Divine Consciousness and Emotion.

        The power of the word is the harmonious synchronizationof beingness, desire, visualization, thought, emotions, and sensations.

        Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters
        of our name, and call on our help, to realize the following:

        ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T

        Wereveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization,
        so that anything can become invisible or visible
        ---------

        andwe initiate you into laws of mystical
        transmutation through mastery of flowing emotions.
        ---------

        Weawaken memories of knowledge
        gained in previous lifetimes.
        ---------

        Wehelp you to understand
        and use the ancient language.
        ---------

        Weevoke appropriate memories
        and conscience toward these ends
        ---------

        andwe awaken intuition, inspiration, and
        remarkable inventive abilities.’
        ---------

        Visibilityand invisibility, and the transmutation of emotions in
        self and others, and therefore the ability to change matter,
        are part of the natural birthright of the children of God.

        On the 18th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
        emotions of earth with the power to transmute whatever
        is less than the highest good of all concerned.

        "OnEarth as it is in Heaven."

        *** ECSTASY ***

        RevisedDocument:  5 February2007

        Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        spiritus@mindspring .com

        *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
        Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02- 6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
        3-921338-13- 4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

        Feelfree to share these messages

        Togetherwe are One,
        Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

        LANGUAGEOF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

        LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)