Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Gentleness ~ Doves

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Among the many symbols, imagery and more that can embody this fullness we are stepping into with this new year the Dove is a shining example. We are entering a new cycle, as the Dove message affirms, as we step through our previous cycle; releasing and embracing change and newness as we transform and transmute where we were into where we are. This signals encouragement and hope which is one of the many fruits of that Divine Spirit which is always inside and apart of us. Accepting ourselves with grace, compassion, gentleness and love. A beautiful reminder that Gentleness of Spirit is reflection of our Inner Strength and Love. This is evident in many ways such as the tender and gentle touch of love from one to another. That touch which speaks more than all the spoken words across this beloved planet; an action that affirms to another that they matter, or that we are there present for them, that we care, that we love. There is apart of the true strength of character and the compassion of the soul when we reach out to others, physically and otherwise in Love. So recognize that intricate and delicate nature of Who You Are. That amazing spiral and pattern that glows with your radiance and remember that we can ask for assistance while being fully present and confident within our love and strength. That shows wisdom when we open more to those around us and are apart of the Beloved Souls who have each come together confidently and boldly. Recognize your uniqueness, Be authentic and allow yourself to beam, to glow, to smile, to laugh and to love. Share this with the world and be Open to one another Knowing that we each are fully loved and supported inside and out.

      Random image

      Random image