Expect Wonderful: Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth
      happy new year!
      January 1, 2013
      Blessings & Love!
      Here we are, in the dawn of this new age, and a new calendar year.
      In essence it's a time to roll up our sleeves and get about the PLAY-ful, joyful, activity and dreaming to revise reality to reflect our ideals.
      We're fully supported to create a New World. Although this may seem overwhelming, let that go. Begin where you are. The way to approach this is to simply make your life beautiful. Allow yourself to enhance--through intention and action--all the big and small aspects of your life, little by little, as you are inspired, bringing more beauty as truth through your unique radiant perspective, into being!
      Peace on Earth is created little by little, by each of us living in harmonious alignment with ourselves. So today, begin the new year and I invite you to begin each day this year, putting your heart's desires front and center, and trusting in the purity of your own inner being inspiring you to create heaven on earth.
      Each of us is a key to this creation! We are each perfect, divine aspects of One. One beautiful, eternal, love-filled, continually expanding unified wholeness.
      No matter where you are today--in disappointment or joy or anything in between, you are fine. Nothing went wrong and you are right where you're meant to be, and all of Creation sings with joy at your presence in this here, this now.
      I love you! And wish you a beautiful, beginning to 2013. Enter this year loving and trusting you.  May that be the pathway of more and more life on Earth as we amplify the momentums of love, peace, harmony, abundance, coherence, clarity, freedom, joy and happiness that have already begun and taken root.
      A little gift: I've decided to extend the year-end special pricing on Coursework for the New Human and the two retreat specials through New Year's Day.

      What would a new year be without wonderful surprises?
      So here's a little one:

      In honor of this incredible time and to celebrate the end of the old and the beginning of the I've chosen 4 separate Expect Wonderful Experiences to share with you at lowest ever, discounted pricing.
      These offerings are NOW EXTENDED, and available at this energy exchange through the today, January 1st.
      The experiences featured are:
      • Self-Expression Liberated: 1-day virtual retreat
      • Hearing & Trusting Yourself: 1-day virtual retreat
      • New Earth Ambassador Incubator: 12-week workshop to develop work that expressed your heart's desire
      • Conscious Channeling Workshop: 4-week intensive workshop, opening up your connection to channel higher dimensional fields.
      This link will only be given by email, so please save this.

      If you're interested in these workshops or retreats, click the link above to read the full details about them as well as to check out the special deal!
      The response has been very good to these year-end specials and all these experiences are limited in size, so if they call to you, take advantage of the lowest-ever energy exchange + reserve your spot.
      Wouldn't it be fun to have more freedom, clarity, abundance and a life aligned with your true being? That's what all these experiences support and help you create.

      Here we go...Wow, we have waited so long for all this!
      Let the new games begin!
      From my house to yours, Happy New Year!
      Jackson & Lily, two of the four furry members of my tribe!
      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102