New Age Newsletter from BellaOnline.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012

      Happy New Year to all my Bellaonline readers! May 2013 be filled with peace and blessings.

      Here is one of my Crystal Blessing Visualisations which I have set to pictures & put up on Youtube as a New Year's gift for you. You'll get best results if you sit with your spine upright and you will deepen the experience if you hold a clear quartz point. You can also imagine the quartz as your body and the spiral as a route around your spine awakening each chakra in turn. I hope you enjoy  it!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWR4NYV4HWQ

      Practising this visualisation will help you clear your channel to become a Pillar of Light. Lightworkers need to help anchor the new energies onto the Planet through their bodies as I explain in my most recent article:

      Channelling the Energy of the Divine
      At this time the whole Planet is being bathed in a higher frequency of Light from the Universe. It is easier than ever to sense your connection with the Infinite, Source, or God. You are a channel through which Source energy can flow.

      http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art22081.asp/zzz

      Please visit newage.bellaonline.com for even more great content about New Age.

      To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about New Age located here -

      http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=171

      I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!

      Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!

      Lauren DĀ“Silva, New Age Editor
      http://newage.bellaonline.com

      One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com

      BellaOnline is looking for writers! Here are a few of the topics that are available for you to write for : African Culture | Hispanic Culture | Baby Names | Orchids | Thyroid Health | Japanese Food | Fashion Jewelry | Floral Design | Irish Culture | Walking | Polish Culture | Soap Operas |  and more! http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/joinus/

      Did Your Birth Order Create Your Personality?
      Have you ever wondered how siblings in the same household could have such diverse thinking and behavior? Perhaps their birth orders are responsible. "Birth Order and Parenting" is an easy to read ebook on personality traits and the role parents have in developing a child's character.

      http://www.bellaonline.com/ebooks/ebook157

      Enter our Giveaways! We have many gorgeous items that we are
      giving away, including beautiful handmade Italian pottery from
      ItalianPottery.com, jewelry from AnneMaaDesigns.com and
      much more! Be sure to enter daily! Open to US and UK residents.

      http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/sweeps/