Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: The Three Little Pigs

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      As we are at the threshold of a new calendar year beginning these insights are very timely. Amongst these messages is a powerful foundation for reflection on where we are bodies, or universes, are anchored: Are we rooted and living in Our Truth and Wisdom? This enables us to make sound, loving choices for this generation yes but to also have the foresight and insight to choose for the generations to come; the legacy that we are building now and bequeathing to them. Keep to our heart, our mind and our soul to release those old precepts and mindsets on judgment. Shift ourselves and our perspectives to be more tolerant, compassion, understanding and loving. In that we will each be a loving source of inspiration and guidance to one another. Reinforce what speaks to and from our Core and Opening that door to allow our Inner Divine Light to shine forth brightly. Embrace our passion, our joy and our love. Listen to the call of the wild, as this message affirms, the Call of Our Mother Earth. She assists us in truly listening to that Inner Divine Voice that encourages us, guides us, and inspires us to rediscover and fulfill your higher destinies. Be patient with yourself and especially with the decisions we make remembering, as touched on a few minutes ago, that our choices carry a vibrancy that can and will extend into future generations. Last, but certainly not least among these messages, is to focus on the quality of the life we live for that is the where we have our quality and expression of Art. That living extension of ourselves through our gifts as we each have unique abilities that compliment one another. I would bring these all together as a resolution to affirm "I Am Love". All with have its roots within that simple but powerful and Divine Affirmation. Know it to be apart of Your Truth and live each moment with integrity, honor, grace, courage, joy and love. :)

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html#child

      XX The Three Little Pigs
      Your card is...

      XX The Three Little Pigs

      When this card appears in your reading, remember to build the world around you in a practical manner. Is your spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical universe anchored in truth and wisdom? Focus more on quality than quantity while creating beautiful works of art. Follow the call of the wild and listen to the voice within that guides you to fulfill your higher destiny. Take time to make weighty decisions. Realize the implications of your acts for the future. Stop wasting your strength by criticizing others. Recall the ancient adage \Judge not, lest you be judged.\ Reinforce your positive, upbeat, and inherently good nature so that the dark elements of the world cannot break down your resolve and dedication.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved