Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Dec. 31, 2012 - The 2013 Predictions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 30, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Happy New Year everyone. It's time to celebrate the start of a new year. On one hand it doesn't seem possible that 2012 is already over and yet I am really glad that it is. I am ready for 2013, which is the year of the evolution. We have spent so much time revolving old energies, now it's time to evolve, to move ourselves into higher energetic frequencies.

      2013 brings many blessings and much responsibility to create the joy we have been seeking. It will be an interesting year with some challenges, but nothing we cannot overcome through conscious intention and the desire we all share to live in a world that is full of peace, joy, love, compassion and caring. It is possible and we can do it this year.

      I know that 2012 was a very challenging year for some of you and you are ready for some joy in your life. Now you have the chance to create it, there is plenty of energy to support you and we are all ready to start living in joy and more joy-fully.

      The 2013 predictions are up, some of them are a little disturbing and I don't say that lightly. A lot is going on in the world and a lot will be happening in the course of this year. We're on the precipice of huge transformation and revolution sometimes has to occur before evolution can begin.

      That said, there is potential for so much joy, peace, compassion and transformation this year and I am very excited about that.

      Enjoy the 2013 predictions and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support on this journey and wish you the blessings of an abundant, joy and love-filled new year.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 9 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      REMINDER: The office is closed from Dec. 20 to January 5, 2013. Phone calls and emails will be returned after Jan. 5, 2013.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      The 2013 Predictions
      Here we are, ready to begin another year. As we look back on 2012 we can feel a sense of relief that it is over, as we accomplished much healing and growth and we were able to experience the shift of the ages as we completed December 21, 2012 and moved beyond it. The earth did not end but things are vastly different now and will be in the future. We are different too and can choose to face 2013 as powerful co-creators of a new earth paradigm or feel unbalanced, ungrounded and afraid to take the next steps, which are no longer written for us.  We have moved from karma into creation and our greatest challenge may be in not knowing what we want to create......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 9, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139