P'taah Newsletter

  • OklahomaCowPoke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003

      P'taah newsletter - February 2003

      Greetings. I know it's been a long wait between newsletters, but the
      retreat in New Zealand, the holidays and a new passion for painting
      got in the way.

      MESSAGE FROM P'TAAH
      "Q: I wanted to ask, in your view, what is the soul? What is the high self
      or the true self which is often referred to today and how does that relate
      to what we refer as an Ascended Being?

      P’taah: The soul energy is that which is the thread, the eternal thread,
      if you like, the all-knowing part of you that knows itself not separate
      from the Source; that knows itself in all realities, in every now. In your
      terms, an Ascended Master is one who knows this. We are not talking about
      intellect here -- knows from the heart the place of non-separation.

      Now there are many who indeed have these moments of illumination, the
      epiphanies where they know with every fiber of their being the Oneness,
      the wholeness, and then after a little time it fades. Well, beloved, that
      is all right, you know, because the time will come when you will forget
      that you ever did not know.

      Q: Thank you.

      Q: When we are in this physical body, so much of the Now is taken up
      with mundane, trivial tasks that have no emotion attached to them, have
      no realanything attached to them--paperwork, going to the grocery store,
      the things that our body needs to sustain on this planet. Why is the Now
      consumed with so much trivia when there is so much better work to be
      done?

      P’taah: Ah, beloved, there is the judgment about ‘better’. The truth
      is, do you remember we said all of it is a perception, hmm? Now you
      are grand spiritual beings when you are sitting on your lavatory or
      doing the grocery stopping. Making love, making war, there is never
      a time when you are not grand spiritual masters, really. There is not
      a part of you which is not spiritual!

      You are still spiritual when you are doing your paperwork, beloved. It
      is all about perception. Many wondrous ones say to us, “But P’taah, I
      am doing this mundane job and what really I want to be doing is grand
      spiritual work.” But you see, beloved ones, there is no thing which is
      not spiritual. It is about finding the joy and the focus whatever you
      are doing. Being truly present. You know life is what happens to you
      whilst you are very busy regretting your past and being terrified of
      your future!

      (Laughter)

      Q: I guess that is true.

      P’taah: Does this make sense to you? It is about becoming aware about
      everything that you are doing and being present. And if there is not
      great feeling attached to it, be in the joy of no great feeling, hmm?
      There is never a time when you are not simply the most wondrous spiritual
      beings having whatever experience you create, and however you perceive
      it is absolutely valid. But you can see from this how your perceptions
      do indeed change the reality, hmm?

      Q: So is our purpose just to be in joy?

      P’taah: Indeed. (Pause) It is!

      Q: That is our sole purpose?

      P’taah: Absolutely!

      Q: It sounds so lovely and easy.

      (Laughter)

      P’taah: It is, but it is also to not invalidate that which is the pain
      and anguish and the fear and boredom. All of that is valid! But it is to
      look to see what creates it -- what perception of reality creates it all.
      Very often when you are bored, it is because you have learned all that
      there is to learn about this particular thing. Then it is time to get out
      and do what makes your heart sing! Why? Because when your heart is singing,
      indeed you are in the Now.

      Q: We all are here because we have a common desire to improve and to
      learn more and we appreciate your help, but there are a lot of other
      people who are more dedicated to their body than their spirit and mind.
      My question is, is there any material device which could help us and
      also other people to improve their balance between their body, mind and
      spirit? Some material things, let’s say like minerals, vitamins or magnets
      or something like that?

      P’taah: We say this to you. That which is the embodiment is the absolute
      reflection of who you are. That which is the physicality is, if you like,
      a reflection of your non-material embodiment. When you are in joy, every
      cell of your body rings with the knowing of joy. When you are in this
      place, you can throw away all of your supplements. You can relinquish all
      of your judgments about what you put in your mouth to nurture your body
      because the bottom line is your body is nurtured by your beingness, not
      by what you put in here (the mouth).

      And it is to look at how safe you feel in your world. What do you think
      is this which are ‘allergies’ and this which is not being safe? Of course
      there is to be a balance - body, mind, spirit. But, indeed, it is to
      honor your embodiment absolutely. Your body is sacred! Every cell owes
      its existence to the light of Divinity. How you treat your body is very
      indicative of how you feel about who you are, what you believe about
      who you are.

      When you are in joy, when you are in love with who you are, your body
      needs nothing else. When you are in recognition that who you are indeed
      is the perfect, eternal expression of the Source, when you are in the
      knowing of this truth, then indeed your body shines forth with this
      truth also. It can be no other way.

      All right, my beloved ones. Sufficient unto the time. It has been grand
      joy for that which be I to come forth to commune with you in this fashion,
      to know the essence that be you, each and every one of you.

      I love you absolutely, I love you eternally because you are indeed a
      grand and wondrous mirror to that which be I of beauty, of power, of
      the Perfect, Eternal Expression of Creation that you are. (Long pause)
      Beauteous each one.

      (Long pause) My desire for you is that you come to know who you are. My
      desire for you is that you will see you with my eyes, with my knowing.
      My desire for you is that you will be in awe of the wondrousness that
      you are, as am I. We do thank you indeed, for being the wondrous
      reflections that you are to that which be I and state forth that, indeed,
      it is a grand honor to come forth to be serving you in this fashion.
      (Softly) I love you forever, eternally, and I thank you.

      So until the next Now, my beloved ones. And know that as you have
      invited us into your heart, that is where we reside - not separate,
      not ever separate.

      Namaste."

      Until 'next' month, we wish you a slightly belated Happy New Year and
      much love, joy and prosperity in 2003.

      Mickey
      Light Source P'taah

      Forward From Yahoo Group Just Channelings
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JustChannelings

      Much Love To ALL,

      Jeremy ^..^

      My Home Page:
      http://www.AuthorsDen.com/JeremyRobertHuber

      My Yahoo Profile:
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/JeremyRobertHuber

      My Yahoo Groups:

      Light Of Consciousness
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Light_Of_Consciousness

      The Village Beat Poets
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Village_Beat_Poets

      MAY LIGHT AND LOVE AND POWER RESTORE THE PLAN ON EARTH