[ANGEL] 12 Gemini, The Angels of Telepathy....End Date

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 29 1:59 PM

      In studying December 21, 2012, the end of the Mayan Calendar, Jupiter [ which is the accumulated good karma of all past lives] retrograde at 8 degrees Gemini which is the place of Harmony and Introspection  was conjuncting and blending energies with the Black Moon Lilith [which represents the free natural untamed divine feminine energies of emotion and natural physical manifestation] at 12 Gemini,   which is being sent now. In analyzing the YOD which is formed from Saturn [which has recently shifted 90 degrees on it's axis] to Pluto/Sun/Vulcan [which is stationing] and and Juno [ which represents marriage] to Jupiter and bouncing back to Venus [which represents receiving divine love] at 8 Sagittarius [which is the Heavenly Hosts of the Moon, which is divine emotion]  this degree seems extremely important to study. How each of us deals with our inner instinctive untamed emotional energies is being shared strongly with the mass consciousness, as you can see below.  I am sending 8 Sagittarius next.

      Now inner receiving and giving of deep inner communication will flow more clearly, enabling all of us to understand our own and each other's souls much easier.
       We are one.

      12 degrees Gemini

      TheAngels of Telepathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘

      Bagoloni

      Beloved,

      Afterthe communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference.

      We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek the highest good of all concerned.

      Remoteviewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

      Wealso excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

      Sincetelepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is a virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

      This is an exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you as you meditate.

       Takeyour time.

      Pick any sense polarity such as:

      Hot
      Cold
      Big
      Small
      Up
      Down
      Light
      Heavy
      Male
      Female
      Spirit
      Matter
      Unity
      Individuality
      Green
      Red

      Or if you want to work especially onemotions , pick a polarity of feelings such as :

      Anger
      Peace
      Hostility
      Love
      Upset

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 14 , May 31, 2013

         light body

[...]

        Happy
        Poor
        Rich
        Hard
        Ease
        Judgemantal
        Compassionate
        Accepted
        Rejected

        [there are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. ‘Accepted-rejected’ is a variation of ‘judgemental-compassionate’, or ‘hostility-love’.]
        Etc.

        Or a mental quality:

        Dull
        Smart
        Bored
        Interested
        Confused
        clear

        For our example, a good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2014

           light body

          12 degrees Gemini
          TheAngels of Telepathy

          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Bagoloni

          Beloved,

          After the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer  more advanced instruction in thought transference.
          Heart Sanctum

          We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek only the highest good of all concerned.

          Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

          We also excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

          The virtue of Universal Life and Polarity is the first letter B of our name.
          By mastering the polarity of the ONE and THE MANY, a person experiences being an individual and one with another person at the same time.

          This is necessary for telepathy to work.

          Notice that the second letter is A, which is the original divine blueprints of creation, enlightenment, which awakens clairvoyance, clairaudience and other mystical faculties, including artistic talent.

          It then becomes umlaut A, ae, which is the recognition and letting go of imperfections, of any desire, thought, feeling or sensation that is not the highest good of all concerned.

          The next  letter is G, which is grace and mercy.  Telepathy is used to bring true divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit, to bring healing and spontaneous remission.

          The O is the ability to see through the eyes of love, which turns into umlaut O, oe, that brings justice and harmony to all.

          The L is all the divine virtues taken together, bringing true spiritual morality, vitality and youthening, and awareness of the splendor and majesty of divine being.

          The N is supreme happiness, which reveals solutions to any problem.

          The I is cause and effect, which awakens conscience and memory and gives control over the physical universe.

           Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 2, 2015

            Today is the full moon. On some level we are all receiving telepathic transmissions from the central sun through our solar sun.
            The moon is at 12 Sagittarius, The Angels of High Magic.

            Squaring this is Neptune at 10 Pisces, The Angels of Fulfillment.

            This square births the dreams of spiritual perfection that we were dreaming last February 25th.

            12 Sag. and 10 Pisces are being sent next.

[...]

            It then becomes umlaut A, ae, which is the recognition and letting go of imperfections, of any desire, thought, emotion or sensation that is not the highest good of all concerned.

            The next  letter is G, which is grace and mercy.  Telepathy is used to bring true divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit, to bring healing and spontaneous remission.

            The O is the ability to see through the eyes of love, which turns into umlaut O, oe, that brings justice and harmony to all.

            The L is all the divine virtues taken together, bringing true spiritual morality, vitality and youthening, and awareness of the splendor and majesty of divine being.

            The N is supreme happiness, which reveals solutions to any problem.

            The I is cause and effect, which awakens conscience and memory and gives control over the physical universe.

             Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.
            This is an exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these emotions and images are very real to you as you meditate.

             Takeyour time.

            Pick any sense polarity such as:

            Hot
            Cold
            Big
            Small
            Up
            Down
            Light
            Heavy
            Male
            Female
            Spirit
            Matter
            Unity
            Individuality
            Green
            Red

            Or if you want to work especially on emotions , pick a polarity of emotions such as :

            Message 5 of 14 , May 31, 2016

               light
body

              12 degrees Gemini
              The Angels of Telepathy

              Also known as

              The Angels of

              Bagoloni

              Beloved,

              As the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered,