Quantum Awakening new Crystals: Crystal Knives ~ God Gene ~ Christmas Hearts ~ Merlin Crystals

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012

       There are more of the God Gene and Merlin Crystals at their respective links for those who would like to view more of them and see their cost. :)

      WEIGHS 13 oz. / 9 inches long

      WEIGHS 13 oz. / 9 inches long

      These powerful Crystalline Masters come to show us a Great Light.  They come to remind us about our ‘Parent Light’, that which all in the universe speeds toward. These Gorgeous crystals are navigational markers, allowing time passages to be opened and seen.  They come to teach us about our DNA links to and from other universes and time domains.
      All of history to come is built into the DNA of man. We of earth hold within us 144 star systems that gave of themselves for the original genetic seeding of earth.   Mankind is programmed to remember for a God who never forgets. As certain time doors and dated events transpire (like 2012), an innate remembrance of futures to come is brought to the surface.
      A sense of déjà vu is included in a future that is unseen but felt on many levels.  This gift allows one the divine choice of awareness. They activate a greater ability to integrate with the time paradox in order to receive messages from your past and future selves. These crystalline beings naturally enhance this ability. They direct you to be present, while at the same time accepting energy, and messages from your future and multidimensional selves.
      Active participation is needed to shift the time domains into a place that is fearless. By energetically entering the human DNA helix, one is able to consciously change the previous profile creating an instinctive understanding of ones own destination and true nature.
      You are not bound to DNA contracts that have outgrown there usefulness as time and events have shifted and no longer include them.  What once served your earthly ancestors no longer serves you. What once was a disease that changed the dynamics of the human race is no longer a necessary learning in your present world.
      The God Gene hypothesis proposes that human beings inherit a set of genes that predisposes them to believe in a higher power. At a certain time in the history of the planet this sleeping gene will be activated and set into motion. We are not just some meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is a thought of God. Before we were birthed into form, we were held with the heart of God waiting for the perfect moment to issue forth from a divine wellspring.
      Within the God Gene is an extensive biological indexed library, in this vast place ask for the Master Light within this God Gene Christal to assist you in getting to the heart of the matter. In this ancient and sacred place you can release any and all genetic blocks that have kept you less than. These include; Blocks to perfect health, Pre-program diseases, Blocks to being healed, Emotional blocks & wounds, Addictive programs, Programs with any type of modern disease. Desire to suffer programs, Blocks to receiving and deserving miracles, self-punishment programs, hate of self programs, pain programs
      GROUP 2
      #6 GOD GENE CRYSTAL  weighs 6 oz.
      SOLD #9 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 6 oz.
      Within these hand carved rhodonite Christmas Hearts lives a place of DEEP healing. They come to wash away the debris of the past lifting you to a safe place within yourself where you can dry the past tears of your soul.  They ad in the healing of all parts of the heart from ancient past to futures yet to come. These hearts bring order to all aspects of the past heart. All injustices begin to fade completely from the memory like a bad dream that dissolves upon waking. Who you once were does not fit into the new patterns of light and taking any baggage from the past will just impede your movement forward.
      These energies will help to balance you allowing you to step back from the incessant bickering of the many aspects of body, mind, and spirit. These crystals will redefine reality and truth as you know it and have experienced it. What was unseen will float to the surface.  It is Time to purify body mind and all reason for actions. Time to look at what is in personal disorder with microscopic clarity and find the original discord. Plucking it out from the root for good.
      As the vibration of the christmas heart comes around the snowy mountain peaks we are asked to look at our own heart and see its true value.  There are so many flavors of love, as we all know, love is a many splendored and flavored thing. Once love has touched you, you are forever changed.  Love is movement and seeks to fly on the wind, like a seed of hope seeking fertile land.  Love is constantly evolving shifting changing, never staying the same for more than a fortnight, but leaving an eternal impression that will last a lifetime. Some flavors of love are only there once never to be repeated again, sup upon them with a deep and open heart.
      The heart is a sacred symbol for the vibration of love. In religious texts the heart has historically had mystical significance, as a metaphor and as an organ. It is genuinely believed to have spiritual and divine attributes. Many philosophers and scientists, including Aristotle considered the heart the seat of thought, reason and emotion often rejecting the instructs of the brain.
      Rhodonite is a stone of kindness. It clears away past emotional scars by stimulating and activating the heart.  It heals emotional shock & panic and encourages self-love and forgiveness (forgiving those that have wronged you.) Rhodonite is considered a stone of love. It can help remove anger and resentment. It soothes the nervous system. And has been known as a "rescue stone".
      This powerful healing stone opens portals of quiet time, allowing one internal dialogue. If you are seeking quiet time to be by yourself. You can deter unwanted visitors by placing a piece of rhodonite on your coffee table. If you want to prevent spiritual visitors from contacting you, place the stone near your bed. Rhodonite gives off a "do not bother" energy to others and helps ward off negativity.  In ancient times rhodonite was given to travelers as a protective stone, to warn them of imminent danger by causing the heartbeat to accelerate suddenly.
      weather was yucky bad pix, sorry...
      weigh 5 oz. each
      These are already wrapped and ready to go
      SPIRITS PICK (no bad choices)
      ONLY 7 LEFT

      These very unusual crystals, come to teach us about a time when’ words were like magic’. They are filled with a deep knowledge and laced with ancient truths. They ask you to follow a Star home to your true nature. To wish upon your Self like a magical Christmas star. To believe in the Divine Magic that is yours by birthright. Use these crystals as a Touchstone and Journey inward to the source of your power.
      These crystals align with the earthen strong physical energies of creation. They align with action and movement forward.  They are alchemical of nature and deep elementary Earth in appearance escorting one into the hidden chambers within all possibilities. These stones have a holding pattern of healing.   They hold within them precious light like shooting stars pointed in the direction of your deepest desire.
      Use these stones as a guideline to bring you back to a place of " I'll see it when I believe it'. Allow them to release your subatomic encodings and Ride their magical properties like a Pegasus in flight.  These magical stones will assist you in changing the heavy metals of your life into pure golden opportunity. Finally Transmuting limiting patterns that have kept you less in your Creational ability.
      These Merlin crystals exhibit a powerful earth energy that is asking to be used.  these beauties are ready to run. They are strong of power with the sheer force of nature.  They are aligned with places of great undisclosed knowledge, teaching of time, the wisdom of the wind and the universal element of change itself.  They help one to gather the forces between here and there, bundling these energies as sacred DNA to be used in the future
      I Merlin, come on this day to introduce you once again to the magic that you have forgotten, the magic of transforming all that is dark into beauty, into golden opportunities. I come to show you how you can turn the lead of your life into golden opportunities. You all have the innate ability to transmute through a thought, a word, a glance, or a touch. You have the ability to move past time and space as you know it bypassing the speed of light and the sound of laughter. You have forgotten the beauty of the elements of your planet.
      You stand at an intersection of light and remembrance waiting for the light to turn. move out of the shadows of self and see with the bright light in your heart. Alchemically your timer and timing is set to engage as your humanness enters 2013. You cannot separate yourself from what you are creating and what is creating you. Every inch of you, every hair, every thought, every iota creates continually with or without your permission. Creation stops for no one and no thing. Knowing this to be true, create gold – instead of lead. Do not spend your time and energy looking for ways to transmute what is lead into gold. Just Create GOLD To Begin With and skip the need for lead.  See every situation, no matter how it looks to your human eye is an opportunity to shine your light or cast a shadow.  You are a body of earth. You are a body of light. You are a body of heaven. Treat yourself magically.
      Wizards study the workings of the Cosmos and label the forces that they observe as God. They translate the absolute truths of God into earthly application. They can both interpret God's Will and intercede for the sake of others. They have heightened sensitivity to God's presence and mediate between Man and God. Wizards are aware of their enormous power and use it intentionally and deliberately, with a purpose. Mystical wizards know the energy that flows through them can take them right to where they need to go in thought and deed.  True Wizardry is a pure discipline incapable of deviation, proof positive of its innate superiority. Wizards know that they need a physical body to influence the cosmos and thus choose to extend there life on earth searching for answers.
      A Wizard believes every single word he speaks for it can be no other way…
      #1 MERLIN CRYSTAL weighs 5 oz.
      #2 MERLIN CRYSTAL weighs 4 oz.

      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/ with over 1800 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.  Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)
       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.