Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Dancing with the Sun w/ the Sixth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      We have a potent Cancer Full Moon and this is beautifully in synch with this message. The Moon is also a teacher of this message as She dances with the Sun. We can see them as Celestial Partners sharing their light; the Moon absorbing or receiving from the Sun and creating Her special luminous and radiant light. This is our time to awaken more as caretakers to, for and with our Beloved Mother Earth. Her heartbeat and ours creating a rhythm together that we enter into. Reawakening those Creative energies deep within us and here is where we enter more and more into living responsibly and compassionately full of love, life and integrity. As this message affirms, this golden radiance is ours to the extent that we share it with the world. This Divine Spark grows the more we fan the flame, so to speak, in not putting a cover over this radiance. Give yourself permission to let that radiance shine bright out into the world and we will become even more in synch and be drawn, and draw to us, more and more who are shining forth from their Inner Sun. They who are living, breathing and sharing their Truth. All originating from the Source of Unconditional Love.

      Do cultivate empathy and compassion for Our Mother Earth as this speaks upon and live within our integrity using our wisdom, our skills and our focus to share joy, share life, share passion and share love, which the root for all these fruits and more that will continue to bloom and shine. How true this messages affirms for us to speak with authority and walk in humility; to become confident in our power and live a proud and giving life of love and compassion.

      When you look beyond the cliff's edge to find new horizons remember that should you leap toward them you do not fall. You Fly.

      There is the affirmation of the Sixth Chakra that can and is a vital foundation for our embracing and radiating all of these: "I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth." Indeed! Listen to Your Truth, Live It, Breathe It, Speak It and Be It. Your Light Within You shall be a guide that illuminates the paths that you create and be a beacon of hope and encouragement to others as they bring and share to us.

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_goddess_main.html

      19. Dancing with the Sun
      Your card is...

      19. Dancing with the Sun

      Soul Message: Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. –John Wesley

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, one is blessed with boundless enthusiasm and the joy of creation. Dance into this beautiful life with respect and gratitude. You have earned the rapture of this golden essence; however, it is only yours to the extent you share it with the world. This light is the torch of service that must radiate out from the heart of humanity. All actions and creative endeavors must originate with this source of unconditional love.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Setting Sun Woman: The keeper of tomorrow’s dreams and goals, She teaches us about the will to live, survive, and thrive as caretakers on planet Earth. Give thanks for the light of this Goddess. Open your curtains to the daylight. Drink sparkling water that the Sun has nourished. Absorb the rays of the Sun as they penetrate into the core of your deepest self. Enjoy your life!

      Everyday Encounters: Each day, as this archetype surrounds you, it is beneficial to set new goals and dreams. Look beyond the cliff’s edge. Expand your horizons to include care and concern for the next seven generations. Cultivate empathy and compassion for our Earth and live according to ecological wisdom. Speak with authority and do not be afraid of your power. Walk in humility and in service with a proud and giving nature. Rise above petty concerns of those around you. Serve as a beacon of light and share your joy with the world.

      Nature’s Healers: Sunflower
      Sixth Chakra

      Sixth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Indigo/Cobalt) (Function: Intuition)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
      At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

      Healing Flower: Star Tulip

      Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved