Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Iris

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      "Art is born through the soul." A simple declaration that carries deep insights for this a divine reminder that each of us is an artist when we allow ourselves to Open and Embrace our Selfs. All souls have merit and meaning as do the gifts that are created and shared; in that amongst those expressions that reach into every aspect of our lives is a life full of healing and joy from the seeds of full acceptance and love. Every strata of who we are, the highs and lows, come together as we begin that journey toward reconnecting and experiencing wholeness, healing, through that the Power of a Soul that rejoices, embraces and radiates love. That Soul Is Yours. We do heal ourselves by stepping into and reaching deep within our inner waters. Just as the Iris has tendrils that reach deep into the pond where they reside so too are we bringing those depths down into the warm, dark womb and the radiance of the sun above and within us together. That integration, that mixture is apart of creating, experiencing and being the Rainbows that we are as this Rainbow Goddess assists us in reawakening to all that we are, all of our potential and that Divine Presence which has always been apart of us. We rediscover our inspiration there and Her Presence is a bridge that radiates and envelops with the deepest, highest and fullness of healing. Our creativity blossoms and we seed the fruits of our Art bloom as we become and are the Art that lives, breathes and moves within our Self and one another in a beautiful harmony. :)

      Iris
      Your card is...

      Iris

      Latin: Iridaceae

      Color(s): Over sixty genera and perhaps 1000 species

      Archetype: Iris—The Rainbow Goddess. Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, traveled through the lower (dark) and upper (light) regions with the graceful flow of an angelic dancer. She gifts humanity with the understanding that all aspects of life are sacred and it is in the weaving of the dark and light within ourselves that we find our wholeness.

      Signature: A perennial herb with long, narrow, sword-shaped leaves and rootstocks, the iris has three petals, three sepals, and three stamen, symbolically relating it to the power of the trinity.

      Healing Properties: Iris unblocks old patterns of self-limitation and stagnation, inspiring us to the heights of beauty and grace, and restoring a path to art and creativity.

      Healing: Art is born through the soul. The healing journey of Iris offers you an ensouled vision of your flowering intuitive and feeling Self - one in which you may encounter the many hues of your emotional spectrum. We heal ourselves and others by first contacting the inner nourishment or the "water of life" which sustains our ability to create beautiful things in the world as well as to act from our hearts. Iris comes to you to awaken the ever-flowing magic and creativity that resides, like a bubbling spring, deep within you. Allow this well to be tapped into and you will experience an overflowing and abundant source of energy and inspiration. Let Iris greet you there and touch your heart and soul with her Rainbow healing. The root of your being, like the golden bulbs of the Iris, will produce the wondrous color of our potential, much like a golden chalice produces the elixir of love.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved