~Secrets For Living An Optimum Life~
- Secrets For Living An Optimum Life
1. Strive to always remain optimistic ... look on the brighter
side of things
2. Respect and treat others the way you would like to be respected
and treated. Be caring, considerate and empathic to others.
3. No matter what, make your health care a top priority.
Always nourish your emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
4. Value education, not only formal education but informal
as well. Read lots, be a good listener and attain knowledge
5. Each day, make time for prayer and forever seek God's guidance.
Take nothing for granted and maintain a grateful heart.
6. Pay homage to your ancestors and remember to respect elders.
Also, never get too busy to spend time with the elders in your life.
7. Constantly discover ways for self-improvement. Exercise
self-discipline, determination and appropriateness.
8. Be a visionary - live your dreams. Choose Faith over Fear.
9. Avoid toxic and negative people. Surround yourself with people
who are hopeful, positive and possess a renewing spirit.
10. Maintain a light-heart, for laughter is good for the soul and
humor is healing.
11. Respect Mother Earth and do your part to preserve her beauty.
12. Be charitable - share your time, wisdom and material possessions
with those who are in need. Take time to give back to your community.
13. Employ integrity, courage, atonement and love throughout
your entire life. Remember to seek an understanding.
14. Explore your creativity - sing, paint, sew, draw, dance,
compose, design etc., etc.
15. Be humble and be careful not to demonstrated arrogance and
16. Don't allow anyone to take the J from your Joy.
17. Seek the wisdom of others and keep an open mind and heart.
18. Balance the use of technology in your life - take time out from
all of the electronic gadgetry.
19. Find ways to help others in their quest for freedom,
justice and equality .
20. Lastly, always give your Mom and Dad the respect they deserve.
Constantly show and express your love to them. Never forget that
you were created through love. Make every effort to establish and
maintain a healthy and nurturing relationship with them.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.449 / Virus Database: 251 - Release Date: 01/27/2003