[ANGEL] 5 Capricorn, The Angels of Incarnation

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 25, 2012

      5 degrees Capricorn

      TheAngels of Incarnation

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Jonion’

      Beloved,

       ‘We protect and nurture all those in the next world who are making preparations to enter life on this Earth’.

      ‘Inthe Invisible World, in the zone girdling the earth, where those who are ready to incarnate live, we attribute to those beings who are ready to be born on this Earth, the place and surroundings suited to their development’.

      ‘We are sometimes regarded as most mysterious.’

      Thesituation that an infant is born into is carefully chosen so that his or her gifts will have every opportunity to bloom and evolve so that spirit and soul will grow.  Each situation is chosen according to a destiny the child has incarnated to fulfill.

      Weinitiate this through the divine virtue of Cosmic Love, letter J of ‘Jonion’.

      Divineflowing cosmic love is the keynote of our energy.

      Thesound of J in the ancient language is the virtue of the highest love imaginable.

      Thislove is all-encompassing and unconditional.

      Itis true ‘Cosmic Love  and meditating on this virtue allows  a child of Light to comprehend and feel this love, which is one of the highest divine virtues, in all its aspects, in the microcosm and the macrocosm.’

      Thislove inspires the heavenly hosts to help a Child of Light through all  of its journey, and it is initiation into this love that they perform.

       In life, by meditating on this love, a person attracts the attention of heavenly hosts who are glad to offer their assistance to higher consciousness.

       The light of Divine Love is dark sparkling opal flashing with many colors, the sound is G-sharp with sensations of coolness. The diaphragm in the human body is created by it.

       As with meditating on all other letters and their virtues, imagine that you are pure being, one with Divine Mind and all creation. Then locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot in your own solar plexus, with your body an immense universe all around you. Visualize that your own universe is impregnated by flowing feelings of the most cosmic divine love, shining forth dark opalescent light.

      Intonethe letter J to the musical note of G-sharp to enliven flowing feelings of love divine, while visualizing dark opal light shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area seen as a hollow space. Imagine sensations of the element of flowing water with coolness.

      Withthe outbreath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the diaphragm and fills whatever your inner guidance directs.  With the inbreath this divine cosmic love radiance comes in through the pores of the skin over the diaphragm and fills whatever your inner guidance directs, even the entire inner universe.  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural, and dissolve the opal light in the body when the meditation is over in order to not disturb the natural balance of elements in the body.

      Throughthe virtue of Cognition brought about by Love Divine, we set into motion alchemical transmutations into higher consciousness in each incarnation into physicality.

      Thisis the virtue of umlaut O, eu, of ‘Jonion’,  whichshines with a dark orange light and musical notes of D sharp.

      Inincarnation, a person learns how to create success and satisfaction for all by loving the Divine Laws, and becoming one with harmony and justice.  This is the virtue of O, which has an ultramarine blue light and musical notes of C.

      Thepurpose of each incarnation and of growth are to manifest flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness, which is the third and last letter of our name.

      Transmutationinto indwelling divine perfection and justice and harmony are intensely activated, again the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O.

       There is one I, which is the law of Cause and Effect and Karma. Karma and desires created in previous lifetimes direct the fate that must be lived in each incarnation.  This virtue awakens memory and conscience, and has the color of light opalescent light and musical notes of G.

      Bymeditating on these divine virtues, it is possible to become one with our consciousness and understand the circumstances of incarnation of any being.

      Takefor example the case of one infant who is born to an educated aristocratic woman in a lovely house, and another infant born to a poor kindly begger woman on the lonely streets.

      Inthis example, the first soul has the gift of brilliance and eloquence, and the need is education and refinement, so it is born into a life situation where brilliance and eloquence can blossom.  Perhaps the child is to become a statesman, diplomat or even

      a prophet.  So,through the divine virtues of ‘Jonion’,  weprovide an incarnation as the child of the aristocratic woman, in which the need for education and refinement will  be met.

       In the second case, the gift is one of strength and courage, and the need is sympathy and compassion, so the soul is born into a situation where strength and courage are required.  Perhapsthis child, as the child of the kind, homeless woman, is to be a healer where the lessons of compassion will be numerous.

      Whena soul’s time upon the earth is over, the lessons that have been learned and the love that has been shared are taken with them back into the Invisible Worlds.

      Angelsprotect the soul with love every step of the way.  Noone is ever left alone.

      Asit is written:

      “Ihave given the angels to watch over you….”

      “Lo,I Am with you always”.

      ‘Oncethe womb is chosen, we then teach each incarnating soul how to produce the bond of sympathy between themselves and the ripening fruit within the Mother’s womb’.

      Westay with the soul through its sojourn in the cosmic sea of gestation, and along with other angels gently help with birth when the moment is perfect.

      Evenas a newborn, there is free will, and when the heart of the infant calls for help, we are there.

      Whenyou look into the eyes of an infant about to sleep and see that the child is already in the land of angels, we are among the ones who are dancing in their dreams.

      Eventhough we are the first order of angels to help an incoming soul, there are orders upon orders of angels that are given by Divine Providence to carefully protect and inspire each step of a soul’s journey.

      “Lo,I Am with you always”.

      *

      MIRACLES

      ****************

      butterflies and fairies

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from the 1986 version of THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Note:On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

      werecommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

      Thesebooks contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

       Withadditional loving help from Gulshan

      Feel free to share these messages.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 25, 2014

        5 degrees Capricorn

        The Angels of Incarnation

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Jonion

        Beloved,

        Divine flowing cosmic love is the keynote of our energy,
        http://api.ning.com/files/6aOMGtxdGe5IyCie8nElNXMksayMRapdJZ1KIu5KrYKze9vGykEkBFqYOQ79PNAW2xCDi5yi67jzZxSl2HUG8m1EcBo6JtyG/ourlight.jpg
        ...as we protect and nurture all those in the next world who are making preparations to enter life on this Earth.

         Remember it was written: “Lo, I Am with you always”.

        Through the divine virtue of Cosmic Love, letter J of Jonion, we prepare those who are about to be born.

         In the Invisible World, in the zone girdling the earth, where those who are ready to incarnate live, we attribute to those beings who are
        ready to be born on this Earth, the place and surroundings suited to their development.

        We are sometimes regarded as most mysterious.

        The situation that an infant is born into is carefully chosen so that his or her gifts will have every opportunity to bloom and evolve so that
        spirit and soul will grow.

         Each situation is chosen according to a destiny the child has incarnated to fulfill.
              cid:F1CE8AE4-E3E2-43CC-9832-B6B1589D5765
        Once the womb is chosen, we then teach each incarnating soul how to
        produce the bond of sympathy between themselves and the ripening fruit within the Mother’s womb.

        We stay with the soul through its sojourn in the cosmic sea of
        gestation, and along with other angels gently help with birth when the moment is perfect.

        Even as a newborn there is free will, and when the heart of the infant calls for help, we are there.

        When you look into the eyes of an infant about to sleep and see that
        the child is already in the land of angels, we are among the ones who are dancing in their dreams.

        Even though we are the first order of angels to help an incoming soul,
        there are orders upon orders of angels that are given by Divine Providence to carefully protect and inspire each step of a soul’s journey.

        Remember that we initiate our work through the divine virtue of Cosmic Love, letter J of Jonion,
        and Divine flowing cosmic love is the keynote of our energy.

        The sound of J in the ancient language is the virtue of the highest love imaginable.

        This love is all-encompassing and unconditional.

        It is true Cosmic Love.

         Meditating on this virtue allows a child
        of Light to comprehend and feel this love, which is one of the highest divine virtues, in all its aspects, in the microcosm and the macrocosm.

        This love inspires the heavenly hosts to help a Child of Light through all of its journey, and it is initiation into this love that they perform.

        In life by focusing on this divine love, a person further attracts the attention of  heavenly hosts who are glad to offer their assistance to higher consciousness, even
        to the extent of changing fate for the highest good of all.

        The light of Divine Love is dark sparkling opal flashing with many colors, the sound is G-sharp with sensations of coolness.

        Light Forest

        The diaphragm in the human body is created by this love.

        As with meditating on all other letters and their virtues, imagine that you are omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient pure being, one with Divine Mind and all creation.

        Then locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot in your own solar plexus, with your body an immense universe all around you.
        "You are made in the image and likeness of God."

         Visualize that your own body universe is flowing emotions of the most cosmic divine love, shining forth dark opalescent light.
        This creates hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions that affect each cell in miraculous ways.
         Intone the letter J to the musical note of G-sharp to further enliven flowing emotions of love divine, while visualizing dark opal light shining from
        a tiny sun in the abdomen area seen as a hollow space. Imagine sensations of the element of flowing water with coolness.

        With the out breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin
        over the diaphragm and fills whatever your inner guidance directs. With the in breath this divine cosmic love radiance comes in through the pores
        of the skin over the diaphragm and fills whatever your inner guidance directs, even the entire inner universe.

         As with all meditations on the cosmic language, keep the rhythm of the breath natural, and dissolve the opal light in the body
        when the meditation is over in order to not disturb the natural balance of elements in the body.

        Next, through the virtue of Cognition brought about by Love Divine, we set
        into motion further alchemical transmutations into higher consciousness.

         In each incarnation into physicality we energize the perfect divine blueprint of each person by using cognition brought about by love divine.

        This is the virtue of umlaut O, eu, of Jonion,which shines with a dark orange light and musical notes of D sharp.

        Then, in incarnation, a person learns how to create success and satisfaction for all by loving the Divine Laws, and becoming one with harmony and
        justice.This is the virtue of O, which has an ultramarine blue light and musical notes of C.

        The purpose of each incarnation and of growth are to manifest flowing emotions of Supreme Happiness, which creates cohesion for all, and is both the third and last letter of our name.

        Then transmutation into indwelling divine perfection and justice and harmony are intensely activated again, the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O.

        Next is one I, which is the law of Cause and Effect and Karma. Karma and desires created in previous lifetimes direct the fate that is
[...]

         Be loved.
        Nurtured.
        Protected.

        May you flow with joy.

        Thank you for being on this planet.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

        To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

        A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website,