Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Creative ~ Light Within

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2012

       This is holiday season carries and reflects our Creative nature, gifts and abilities. Just as the first message affirms we are beginning and stepping into an abundant flow of these as we align ourselves with Mother Earth and Source. That, in and of itself, mirrors the way in which we are opening and allowing ourselves to radiate our Inner Divine Light. The more we make that conscious choice to Embrace Love we are coming to Know our Heart, to Know our Self that much more profoundly. We are transforming our Selves through the Love that is within us and has always been apart of us. To Know Love is to Know our Beloved Earth, Source (Spirit, God/dess, or however each of us calls to this), and our Heart. There is no separation between these. Allow and affirm this beautiful harmony and alignment for this is the building block, the foundation, the seed and fruit of embracing and being a Beautiful Divine Creator. We are supported physically and spiritually by the beloved guides, souls and people within our lives just as we are a Beloved Source of support to them. Each of us encouraging and uplifting one another. So as we gather together this season remember to always give thanks from our Heart, our Soul, for each Beloved soul and find encouragement, peace, love and joy blossoming within ourselves. Find and express what brings you joy and make that conscious choice each moment to live expressing that joy, that passion, that fullness of love and life. :)

      http://fractalart.ca/features/card-reading-dgod-deck

      Random image

      http://soulvibes.ca/cardreading.html

      Random image