My Dad

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003

      To My Dear Loving Spiritual Family,

      I'm back at home now, having spent three weeks in Richmond, Virginia in my Dad's home, companion to my step-mother during Dad's passing.  My sisters and famiilies also live in the area.  I believe that Dad was already experiencing the comforts of the next dimension before the breathing ventilator was turned off for his passing.

      So glad to be back online with you all, and looking through the recent mail to our group assures me that I am united with some of the most loving, caring, compassionate souls on this planet.

      I am in joy to be back in communion with you.

      Love, Polly
    • Roger Teeter
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Polly,
        We are sending you peace, light, love beyond time,
        for that is how we are all connected, heart to heart,
        living Love.
        I found through past life readings, regressions,
        working through the death of my father, my wife's
        parents, and friends I have bassociatedated with in
        this life. Even though physicalcial form passes, true
        love endures within your heart. Knowing that keeps us
        strong in good times and challenges, we are one family
        of light, no matter what roll we chose from life to
        life.
        Peace, Light, Love beyond time, Roger & Rita Teeter
        www.auroraministries.com
      • crystalangel66
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
          Dear Polly:

          You have been in my heart and in my prayers since you have been gone.  It is really difficult at a time like this to fully comprehend the full impact of loosing a parent, a husband, and I will keep you and your family in my heart and prayers. You are very much appreciated and it is simply wonderful to have you back.

          When I lost my mother and father it was a most difficult time.  But they are still with me and come to me in my dreams.  If I need them- they are here. They are part of us and always will be.  Their blood is running through our veins.  Their gifts to us of their great love and joy in having us lives on in our hearts.  I was truly blessed as I was told everyday that I was loved.  And now I can pass on this love to my children and grandchildren.  I can share this love with all of you.  I wish you the abundance of their continued love and the joy of seeing them basking in God's Golden White Light of Peace, Joy and deep abiding love.

          May God bless you and yours and keep you all in the circle of His Healing Light and Love.

          Welcome back, my dear one.  You were sorely missed.

          Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Day!

          Much Love and Light,

          Shirley Irene
          I'm back at home now, having spent three weeks in Richmond, Virginia in my Dad's home, companion to my step-mother during Dad's passing.  My sisters and famiilies also live in the area.  I believe that Dad was already experiencing the comforts of the next dimension before the breathing ventilator was turned off for his passing.

          So glad to be back online with you all, and looking through the recent mail to our group assures me that I am united with some of the most loving, caring, compassionate souls on this planet.

          I am in joy to be back in communion with you.

          Love, Polly

          Posting message to this list:

          This message scanned for viruses by Corecomm