Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Dec. 24, 2012 - Embrace your Christed Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 24, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you the blessings of your heart's desires in this holiday season and all of the joy, peace, love and abundance that you deserve. I can't believe the year is now over, and what a year it has been. We have survived 12/21/12 and are now entering an entirely new portal of human experience. What we have learned in the last decades has changed us forever, there is no turning back. Where we go from here and what is available to us is only limited by our willingness to create and our ability to receive.

      This is Christmas, where we celebrate the birth of Christ but more than that, we are now in the paradigm of the Christed Consciousness, a new energetic frequency for humanity. That is the theme of this week's message.

      We're in the final days of this year and a huge change in the energetic makeup of the world is occurring. This means, for the empaths in the audience, that you may be feeling a lot more energy than usual, be aware that it isn't your job to accept, integrate, process or heal all of it. Keep your energetic boundaries up.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 9 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      REMINDER: The office is closed from Dec. 20 to January 5, 2013. Phone calls and emails will be returned after Jan. 5, 2013.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Embrace Your Christed Consciousness
      It's Christmas this week, and aside from the gifts, gatherings, lights and festivities, this it is a time when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. This year, with the timing of the Solstice, the end of the Mayan 4th calendar cycle and the ascension cycle we are completing, Christmas takes on a new meaning as we enter a new era of human consciousness and can fully embrace our Christed Consciousness.....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 9, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139