Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Eight of Hearts

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012

      I am mindful of how we weather the storms in our lives as the message from a few minutes ago touched upon. We have each had our own personal storms that we make our way through. We may feel to be contending, lost, confused or any range of emotions. It can be cathartic on a number of levels and when we come out from that we are changed from that experience. Keep within your thoughts and heart that these are not a 'design' to hinder or lessen us. Each of us where we are have been able to come out whole or complete yet the question is here to be asked. Are now coming into wholeness, or feeling complete, or was that 'storm' removing and releasing those barriers that kept us from seeing the wholeness that has already been there within us? Just how complete we are? That is for each of us to find that answer within ourselves. Remember always that it is a measure of your strength, your courage, your faith and your love that brought you through that and wholeness/completeness is apart of who you are. Stepping into a new life, a new perspective, a new world, a new state of being. It is a powerful state of change, of transformation, just as this quote from the message affirms:

       " A profound change awaits you when you integrate a personal sense of empowerment with a serene understanding of the universal flow of life."

      Our solar side and our lunar side. The male and female energies. Each of these examples are within us irrespective of the outer form. Each of us have had to one degree or another forms of contention for what has been perceived by some as opposing forces. Yet they truly are not opposing forces; these are balancing forces; apart of a Divine synergy that provides us the means to create that inner alchemy which is a key foundation for our stepping into and re-empowering ourselves once more. Each a winged heart that can, does and will work together in tandem.

      Just as the waves of the sea can be calm and turbulent and every range in between we have a range of emotions within us; we can embrace and find that spiritual equilibrium through accepting these energies and shifting our perspective to see them more clearly and deeply for what they are. A union or reunion of these coming together as one; however that speaks to your heart and soul.

      The message this morning also touches upon what the number 8 can represent: Passion, Sexuality, Power and Regeneration. These can be used constructively and lovingly to create a more loving, safe and vibrant world around us reflecting the world within us. There is a reflection of how we take the radiance of that inner harmony and step into manifesting as a gifted healer which we all have that potential to be.

      We are stepping into a new and higher form of transformation as we harmonize all of the energies, the forces within us. Have that Faith born of Knowing and Loving Your Self Fully and Unconditionally. Step through to See, Embrace and Be Complete with grace, peace and love shining within and to one another and this world.

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html#child

      Eight of Hearts
      Your card is...

      Eight of Hearts

      The infinity symbol stands for completeness. It is composed of a solar right side and a lunar left side and can denote union or balance between the sexes. In essence, it is two becoming one. Ancient mystics said this symbol indicated the presence of twin gods or goddesses. Such twins were praised as magicians, healers, and angels of fertility. In this card, twin water spirits are uniting through the deep, transforming circle of power and change. Although their music is calm, the waves behind them ebb and flow with a rhythm of strength and force. This is represented by the eight musical notes in the shape of Winged Hearts. The blending of these opposing forces is the key to understanding personal transformation. The number 8 is itself a sign for infinity and represents passion, sexuality, power, and regeneration. Realize that you have both male and female energies within your psyche. If each of us were to consciously use our gifts of sexuality and empowerment constructively, together we would create a safer and less destructive world. This card asks you to find spiritual and emotional equilibrium within the realm of feelings. A profound change awaits you when you integrate a personal sense of empowerment with a serene understanding of the universal flow of life. Inner harmony can lead you to a state of divine bliss and actualize your potential as a gifted healer.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
        " A profound change awaits you when you integrate a personal sense of empowerment with a serene understanding of the universal flow of life"

        The 8 upon its side carries a rich symbolism: Infinity. It does denote many areas and completeness is one of the keys within this mornings message. Completeness is a fruit and seed of acceptance, integration and unity. We do perceive a plethora of opposing forces yet their being in opposition is more of a perception we are taught. One prime example is with men and women. Yes there has been that friction between the sexes in general throughout the ages and that has come from a particular mindset that has been fostered, taught, reinforced and imposed. When we move past those mindsets, release those to get to the heart of the matter we begin to See and remember that men and women are not opposite to one another. We are compliments to one another; for each of irrespective of the physical body we reside within carry masculine and feminine energies. The more we are Open to accepting these energies as complimentary to one another we do enter into a deep, profound change within ourselves and that change can and will impact and transform the world around. Rediscovering and reconnecting to that inner harmony which has always been there at the deepest part of our Selves.

        We can use the gifts and abilities of our sexuality, those that are unique to each of us as individuals as well as collectively, to empower ourselves and one another together; as today's messages touches on to use them constructively together and together we are creating a world that is more far more tolerant, patient, compassionate, and loving.

        This is also quite true with our feelings as emotions run a wide range; we can find that spiritual and emotional equilibrium remembering that in and of itself no emotion is "bad" in and of itself. It comes upon us within our personal choices and perspective as well as how we use them or allow ourselves to be used by them. Each of us will have a road that we are creating in how we discover and embrace this; we can be encouraging one another and inspire and embolden by our being true to ourselves, walking in our integrity and embracing Life and Love with a passion and focus that transmutes what was into a deeper and higher and more understanding state of mind, body and spirit. In that we are sparking that Divine Alchemy to where we actualize our unlimited potential as an healer bringing reform and change into this world as we have begun that work within ourselves.

        I am inspired by those who have given prime examples through their choices, their growth, their love and commitment to themselves, this world and others; you know who you are and am grateful for your presence and touch as many others are. So let us see ourselves continue to inspire, spark, and love one another into making those very steps where each of us are and find that harmony inside of ourselves through Loving and Accepting ourselves; finding that balance and harmony for with that we are the Change that the world calls to and that we are creating together with our Mother Earth.