IMPORTANT NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO by Patricia Cota-Robles

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012

      Activating Our Solar Light Bodies
      by Patricia Cota-Robles

      www.eraofpeace.org

      http://www.youtube.com/user/PatriciaCotaRobles

      Precious Hearts,

      This is the Cosmic Moment for which we have all been longing. The NEW YouTube video is an Activity of Light the Company of Heaven has given to Humanity to help us assimilate the monumental influx of Light we are receiving during the December Solstice, December 20-23, 2012, and it will expand throughout 2013, 2014, and 2015.

      Each time we view the video and participate in this Activity of Light, we will accelerate the Divine Alchemy that is taking place in our Earthly Bodies. Day by day we will gently transform our carbon-based planetary bodies into Crystalline-based Solar Light Bodies of Infinite Perfection.

      God Bless You for the Light you are adding to the world, and God Bless You for being instrumental in lifting this Blessed Planet and ALL her Life into the 5th-Dimensional Realms of Light.

      Patricia Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
      www.eraofpeace.org

      FAX: 520-751-2981
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      PO Box 41883,
      Tucson, Arizona 85717

      This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.

      ©2013 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.