The Heart Remembers Everything Although The Mind Forgets

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012

    Source: Brothers And Sisters Of The Light Universe

    The heart remembers everything although the mind forgets - the raptures and the agonies, the hopes and the regrets . . .The heart remembers April when the snows of winter fall, hearing on the bitter wind the sweetest song of all. When youth has had it's shining hour and love it's golden day - time may fade the colours and the glory turn to grey, but something of the magic lingers, never to depart - deep down in the secret places of the quiet heart. You think you have forgotten but the heart remembers all. Suddenly, some strange and lovely thing it will recall - something that was buried long ago and far away : A Kiss, A Smile, A Melody, A Dream of Yesterday. ~ Patience Strong x x x
    Shared with Love Always Jacqui x x x

     http://www.photodom.com/photo/2014376

    photo: sweet vanilla heaven. 3. | photographer: Kassandra (ЕлкаВизерская)

    posted by
    photographed inUkraine

    All rights reserved by photodom.com 2005-2012