Norma Gentile: Meditation Recording for 12/21/12 The Shift of the Ages

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012

       Norma
      Gentile
      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      Free Songs and Videos

      YouTube Videos

      Podcasts

      Private
      Healings

      Calendar

      Newsletters

      Articles

      Hildegard

      Store

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      Contact

      Links

      FACEBOOK

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.

      READ ONLINE: http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter12c-12.html
      PRINT:
      http://www.healingchants.com/NormaGentile_Dec12.pdf

      Dear Friends,

      A new meditation created a few hours before the Winter Solstice (and much publicized end of the Old Age, marked by the Mayan calendar) is available now as CD or podcast. My thanks to all of you who were on the phone meditation and drew the information and healing meditations through me. Please do share this with others who might be interested. I added a healing song with myself and Gordon Johnston on harp to the spoken meditation.

      A MEDITATION for THE SHIFT OF THE AGES
      The New Age: Welcoming the Sacred Masculine and Divine Feminine

      This meditation, given on the eve of the Great Shift of the Ages, is applicable for the many years to come in which humanity will be incorporating a new understanding of sacredness in the polarity of male and female. At one point you will hear my vocal quality and vocabulary change a bit - this is where Thoth, an Ascended Master, leaned in and shared his insights through me about our kundalini changing now, and it's role in transmuting the physical body into a Pillar of Light.

      The photo was taken in a dark room during the healing portion of the meditation.

      This recorded version also includes a Song from Spirit, Claritas Inspiravit (Clarity Inspires) sung by Norma accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston from a live Meditation Concert. This was improvised in the moment, and seems to fit perfectly within the context of this meditation.

      After invoking a Sacred Space using Nature, we invoke your unique aspect of the Sacred Masculine from your soul's essence within the Earth. Uniting this with the already present Divine Feminine, a meditation then supports you to embody these within you, and emboldens you to act upon your soul's journey.

      We aren't the only ones changing consciousness. In fact, of all those beings of consciousness upon the Earth and with whom we share our reality, we lag far behind! Many of us are standing at the doorway with our arms flung wide, grasping onto past wounds or beliefs, and we cannot pass through the narrow door into the new age with these still by our side. Here is a chance to feel the depth of who you are now, and what you truly are here to do.
       UPCOMING EVENTS - Please pass the word!- -
      Dec 23

      Candlelight Meditation Concert (Tibetan Bowls, Harmonium, Tambura) Medieval healing chants and more (see below)
      Jan 26-28

      Richmond VA Sound Shamanism Workshop (sound, energy and healing) and Private Sessions (Myra, local contact)

      ANN ARBOR, MI - - - - - -- December 23 - - - - -- -print/share flyer here

      COME, CELEBRATE THE NEW CYCLE!
      Norma Gentile

      with special musical guest:

      Atmaram Chaitanya
      Tambura, Harmonium

      with
      - Tibetan singing bowls
      - Harmonium
      - Tambura

      - audience- derived harmonic tones
      - schruti box

      Sunday, December 23 at 4pm
      Candlelight Meditation Concert

      Chants of St. Hildegard of Bingen
      and Songs of Spirit

      This is a time of Sacredness,
      devoted to deep inner healing,
      nourishment and transformation.

      Norma's classically trained voice and her natural ability to intuitively weave music and spirit together come alive in the candlelight as she sings. This evening includes thousand-year-old healing chants written by Hildegard of Bingen, (the mystic, seer, newly proclaimed Saint and Doctor of the Church) as well as songs drawn through Norma from Spirit and her musical guides.

      Come, meditate and let the sound bath you. You are welcome to bring meditation pillows.

      LOCATION: Sponsored by
      Interfaith Center for Spiritual Growth 704 Airport Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108

      SOUND HEALING VIDEO
      Have a look (and listen) to a video with photos that captured spiritual energies moving in the room as I sang. This is from a recent Meditation Concert at the Interfaith Center.

      LISTEN NOW
      to Norma's free monthly Sacred Songs and sound healings.

      For me music is a form of prayer, drawing from within us the peace that already exists. We can allow peace to be present on Earth, because it is already present within each of us. Within our hearts, our souls and our beings, we carry our unique connection to Spirit. As we feel it each day in ourselves, we will see it more in others.

      O orzchis Ecclesia
      O boundless and unending
      gathering of Beloveds
      encircled by divine arms
      and richly adorned in sapphire iris,
      You are the sweet smell,
      the spice of the people's sinful mark
      and the chalice of knowledge.
      You are also anointed
      with the noblest of tones
      for you are the sparkle of the gem.
      - St. Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179)
      Reception Follows the concert
      Norma's Meditation CDs and healing music CDs will be available for purchase after the concert
      Doors Open for tickets and Seating 30 mins before events
      Suggested Donation: $15

      RICHMOND VA
      Saturday, January 26 from10am - 6pm
      ------------------------------------
      Intro to Sound Shamanism Workshop
      Sound, Energy and Healing

      This is a one-day workshop for Practitioners, Performers, and Advanced Students.  If you honor that the power to heal is within each of us, you are the type of person who will benefit from the weekend.
      The workshop is an interactive experiential training, limited to a dozen participants, with plenty of time for personal focus and questions. I want you to learn how to use and integrate what I am sharing into your own life, meditation, and practice. Please do share this with others whom you think might be interested.

      The day ncludes
      - Applying sound to Energy Healing
      - Singing, chanting and toning using breath power
      - Creating sacred grids for easy clearing
      - Using Archangel Michael, Mary, and others in personal healing
      - New Nature energy provides physical regeneration
      - Grounding using Nature & Earth Energies for support
      Norma Gentile, sound shaman, incorporates both sound and energy healing into her private sessions, workshops and concerts. Holding a masters in Voice Performance and years of study with esoteric teachers, Norma is a natural intuitive and channel who receives information from Spirit both in written words and through music. She has recorded four albums of healing music, writes for Sedona Journal, and provides monthly sound healings for Drunvalo Melchizedek's online ezine www.spiritofmaat.com.

      For those of you who want to know more about Norma's own experiences with this technique, which uses sound to magnify other healing modalities, please
      read here (Honoring Spirit in the Healing Process)

      COST: $99 before Jan 10, $115 after
      Limited to 14 participants

      To Register:
      Please email first to
      Myra, the local organizer

      LOCATION:
      Private Home in Richmond

      This workshop is suitable for practitioners and advanced students.
      The workshop is limited in size, so there is plenty of time for individual questions and inquiry.

      Sunday - Monday Jan 27-28 in Richmond VA
      Private Healing Sessions

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).
      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Please be in touch with me to secure an appointment time. norma@... or 734-330-3997. Attending the workshop helps to loosen up the energies from your aura before the session, so please plan to attend if you can prior to your individual healing time. Read more about private healing sessions here before booking your appt

      COMING ATTRACTIONS:

      Portland, OR spring 2013
      Santa Cruz 2013 winter
      Toronto TBA
      If you are an individual or organization interesting in sponsoring events please let us know. office@...
      Get the healing power of a Private Session on your iPod / CD player with Norma's Meditations (available as CD or mp3) -
      Meditation #35 from November 28, 2012
      Pan, Nature and Earth:
      Healing Together the Emotional Traumas of Humanity

      Purchase as standard CD

      Subscribe at iTunes under
      Podcasts > Norma Gentile

      Listen to excerpts now:

      The soul that we know as Gaia clothed herself long ago as the Earth. Those beings helping to weave her clothing, Nature Spirits and Nature Intelligences, and the principle tailor, Pan, are portions of the many souls journeying with us now. Gaia's journey is our journey.

      As we become more fluent to listening to the Nature Spirits and Nature Intelligences of our space and the land beneath our homes, we also become available to steward and give permission for the Nature Spirits and Nature Intelligences of the Earth to release what they need to release now.

      1 Introduction
      2 Co-creating Sacredness
      3 Practicing (and Proving) your ability to clear Yourself and Your Home
      4 We get Stuck in Healing (because we are trying to do too much)
      5 Grids of Nature's Consciousness
      6 Meditation: Releasing Emotional Energies from Your Home and Land
      7 Pan
      8 Releasing Co-Creative Connections
      9 Your New Clarity
      10 Conclusion

      NOTE:
      You may notice a few seconds of missing sound happening a few times in the middle section of the meditation. Be assured the meditation picks up again within a few moments. An essay based on this meditation can be found as the
      December 2012 newsletter, and may help you more fully understand the concepts and meditations offered here.

      -

      New! - Free Songs, Chants, Sound Healings, Meditations and Videos
      Receive a Sound Healing from Norma without leaving your home!

      O vos flores - You who are Rose Blossoms (voice and harp)
      Medieval Chant by St. Hildegard of Bingen, accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston of Ottawa

      Renewal A sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowl and Voice
      (with multiple photos capturing Spiritual Energies in the room as I sang)

      What are You here to do Now? Two sacred geometry mandala videos

      FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK

      Only about 10% of you see my free videos, online sound healings, essays etc that I post on Facebook. If you want to increase that possibility SUBSCRIBE on my
      official Healing Chants Page. http://www.facebook.com/HealingChants

      This album invokes your personal connection to Archangel Michael and provides a unique healing for you each time you listen to it.

      This is a live recording of a healing concert. The focus is the opening of the heart to Sacred Masculine energies held within the Earth. These sacred energies provide a surround and suppport for the feminine, especially as it relates to the women living in the Middle East, and their emerging Divine Feminine power.
      Featuring Harmonic Tones, Tibetan Singing Bowls, and a small woman's choir
      - chants of the mystic Hildegard von Bingen
      - new chants by Norma Gentile
      - spoken poetry of Hildegard
      - healing energies from Archangel Michael

      AVAILABLE FROM:
      iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby
      LISTEN for free TO A SONG from Norma's album HEALING CHANTS now: Click Here

      CELEBRATE HILDEGARD'S YEAR!
      ( - 2012 isn't just about that old Mayan Calendar running out - )

      Designs based on Hildegards own poetry and art

      iPhone & iPad goodies / organic T-shirts / cotton / plus-sizes
      children / notecards / tote bags / hoodies / mugs
      Wearable & Usable Sacred Art - bring your Inner Attitude to the Outer World.

      area
      long sleeve
      area
      iPhone cover
      area
      ceramic travel mug
      area
      raglan hoodie
      area
      reusable tote bag

      A Note on Phone Meditations and CDs of Meditations and Teachings:
      As of today, I have 34 Meditations and Teachings recordings available. They cover all on different subjects, some are direct channelings from my guides, most often Archangel Michael, Mary, the Hathor Atamira, Thoth, Shesat or a group of Ascended Masters. Most of them invoke Sacred Space and then focus on an issue and provide time for your guides and angels to work with you energetically.
      Many are drawn from the live Phone Meditations that I offer each month. About half contain healing songs or chants. All are offered freely as podcasts (you can s

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)