Wordz of Wyzdom: Harmony 1 through 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

      HARMONY 1
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in Harmony.
      Mahatma Gandhi
      Within each of us is the constant striving for alignment; the placing and keeping of "all of our ducks in a row."  But for so many the striving becomes a great struggle when the "controllers" of the world in which we live add more drama to the already confusing mixture of fears, anxieties and dysfunction we already have to cope with. But these are mere distractions and nuisances which, when viewed as such, can be swatted away like the petty annoyances they are.
      We do not have to grant any of today's "disasters" the ability to affect us except in the fact that we must always be prepared to adapt to change. The world is sick in so many ways, and just like our bodies may use fever to purge us of virus and harmful bacteria, causing discomfort and pain; we experience the pain of the planet being purged. And not only must we know that ALL is necessary for the healing, but also that viruses are constantly mutating and adapting for their own survival.
      So how can we remain cheerful and positive under such circumstances?
      Only allow thoughts of a positive nature to germinate in your mind. Although you may not be able to control the thoughts that enter your mind, you have total control over the thoughts you allow to expand and grow. Replace ANY negative thought as soon as it enters.
      Involve yourself only in conversations and dialogues that promote unity, positivity, the ALL-ONEness of LIFE and our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT. Stay away from arguments, debates and choosing sides. We are ALL on one side, yet simply see things from different angles and sometimes those angles are very sharp and contrasting. Allow it to be so without adding fuel with words.
      Do only those things which promote those ideas you think and speak about. Let your actions mirror your mind. This may be the most difficult area to align but it is also the telltale of where we truly are in our pursuit of happiness. Our actions speak volumes more than any words we speak or any thoughts we keep. Above all else, our actions are the greatest expression of our experience.
      If we can keep these three areas of expression in harmony with the Will of our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT then we will find that no matter what our world has to go through to heal, we will always be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And through it all...

      HARMONY 2
      The world basically and fundamentally is constituted on the basis of Harmony. Everything works in co-operation with something else.
      Preston Bradley
      The experience of an incorruptible, eternal state of bliss is not something that is truly meant to be manifested in physical reality. It is an idea; a concept that is meant to express what the larger, non-physical part of our being (consciousness/soul/spirit) is attached to in its own realm. It is a representation of what this small portion of ourselves (body & mind) is attached to, and is offered to us as a reminder that we need not fear any experience we have while in these forms.
      Our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT has given us a wonderful opportunity to explore and expand through the development of harmonious co-existence with the physical universe. It is the most exciting (and only) game in town. To be able to experience the illusion of being disconnected from the whole and then strive to re-discover that connection is the ultimate adventure; OUR ADVENTURE.
      It is the greatest rollercoaster ride ever fashioned. And despite the appearance of dangers and pitfalls and obstacles which always seem to pop up at the most inopportune times, we are at all times safe and secure as we try to make sense of this world and ourselves. We are safe and secure in that no matter what happens we will ALWAYS, without fail, return to SOURCE when we are done playing here. We will forever be connected to that HARMONIOUS place we can see when we travel deep within ourselves.
      So, enjoy your romp through this wilderness and allow yourself the ability to experience without fear or anxiety. Find that peace within and get into the game of finding the balance and building the connections between yourself and everything else.
      Have fun and...

      HARMONY 3
      One must marry one's feelings to one's beliefs and ideas. That is probably the only way to achieve a measure of Harmony in one's life'
      Napoleon Hill
      When our ideas, concepts and beliefs are found to be outside of the Will of our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT our feelings will tell us the TRUTH. Negative emotions exist only when we are out of alignment. Anger, sorrow, guilt, shame, fear, etc...; all are signs to alert us that what we CHOOSE to follow as our BELIEFS go against the ALL-ONEness and UNCONDITIONAL state of LOVE that we are meant to be striving for.
      Any time we follow the LIGHT, we feel good. Any time we uplift ourselves and others together we know PEACE. Any time we are moving in a positive direction, our feelings are in harmony with that direction and we reflect that to the rest of the world.
      It is never a secret when we are not expanding into the Divine beings that we have come here to manifest. We can see it in ourselves and we can see it in others... our feelings never lie. We can mask them, cover them up or ignore them but they will not go away until we change our ways of thinking and what we believe.
      Don't wallow in negative emotions; use them to recognize when you are out of sync and change your thoughts, ideas and beliefs to fit into the HARMONY of our SOURCE.
      You will always know when you are doing the right thing because you will FEEL it and when you do...

      HARMONY 4
      Harmony makes small things grow; lack of it makes great things decay.
      As the illusion of differences and separations continue to grow in the minds of so many of our world's peoples, we can see the evident decay of relationships between individuals and their established societies. We see more and more laws and rules being implemented to keep citizens in check and humble in the face of the power structures that are attempting to control the course of man’s development. Divide and conquer; divide and keep the natural state of harmony from elevating man to the heights of ONEness with one another and with our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT.
      The only "differences" between us are found in how we look and how we communicate; appearances and languages. But these are not really differences at all. They are simply external variations of the same beings going through the same experiences. And the lack of harmonious understanding of our need for ALL to complete the whole is driving a wedge between the destinations that we as individuals strive to attain and the goal set for the collective consciousness of man. In other words; how far we can go as individuals is attached to how far we go TOGETHER.
      It goes without saying that I or you alone cannot change the course of this plan by the few to dominate and control the many. But neither is it possible for those few to ever gain the total control they seek. There will always be those of us who see the harmony and ALL-ONEness of life. And as long as that concept lives within some, it will grow and eventually manifest in ALL. That is the way of The Light of SOURCE; it ever expands to envelop all darkness.
      Keep the hope, faith and harmony of that Light shining in yourself. Never let the darkness diminish your eternal, internal brightness. As small as you may appear to be in this grand scheme, it is just an illusion. You are the brightest and most magnificent representation of our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT.
      So, Shine On and...

      HARMONY 5
      Each and every master, regardless of the era or the place, heard the call and attained harmony with heaven and earth. There are many paths leading to the top of Mount Fuji, but there is only one summit - Love.
      Morihei Ueshiba
      Not one of our paths is identical to any other. We are born into these physical bodies and blessed with the opportunity to experience the expansion of consciousness through our involvement with the environment and one another. We are given no rule books, no orders, no specific directives... we are simply given LIFE. And through the living, we discover our purpose. That is our existence at its purest... yet today’s world is tainted by those who have developed the purpose of controlling all others.
      And so when we are born now into this New World; we are given Order, specific directives and their rule books to live by. We are driven away from expanding our consciousness and into expanding the abundance of resources into the storehouses of a few dark souls who have taken liberties with our minds, bodies and spirits.
      However, this is not the natural way and in no way negates the natural way that our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT has prescribed for us. Despite the binding constrictions that appear to be holding us back, the truth is that it is all an illusion. There is nothing holding us back except ourselves and the beliefs that have been "forced" upon us.
      If you can drown out the noise of the world and look within, you will hear the calling of our SOURCE; you will see the trail of light guiding you back onto the path towards your FREEDOM. Higher consciousness (HEAVEN) is at all times seeking to unite with our minds (EARTH) because the HARMONY produced from that interaction boosts us into new levels of awareness and understanding.
      No matter what path you take, the ALL-ONEness of life is always calling to you; the Unconditional LOVE of SOURCE is ever extending its Energy into your experience... you can absorb it or repel it through your actions, choices and responses to the world. Live in it, yet above it or be absorbed into it.
      Choose your path wisely and...