Goddess Light: December 21st Channel: Transition of the Mayan Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter
      Because this Seasonal Celebration is so important, I’ve decided to make it available for free!

      This is to encourage more people to attend, plus I’ll post it through my website when we’re done. I know it will be very powerful in many different ways.  You also have 3 options for how to participate: In person, online or on the telephone.
      The Winter/ Summer Solstice this year represents the end of the Mayan Calendar as we know it. It’s a completion of a cycle for humanity on earth. It’s a time for the earth and the collective consciousness to much more fully integrate into the higher dimensions. This has been a conscious transition for the past four years. The Goddess has channeled about these energies many different times.

      During this group celebration we will tap into the energies of the Maya. We can link with the essence that created the next level of awareness. This Mayan Calendar is completed, but the next will open in the higher dimensions. So there will be new information, new energy, new potential and much, much more!
      The winter solstice is also a time of completion for the year we are finishing. It’s an interesting time to consider what the year has been, how it’s affected you, what your choices were. It’s also a time of setting the energy or setting the intention for the coming year.
      There will be a LOT a going on and I hope you will be able to attend. If you wish to join me in person, please email me: shelly@... or call 770-926-2116.
      It will be in Woodstock, GA., December 21, 2012
      7:00 – 9:30 pm EST (1900 -- 2130 EST for all my friends on the 24 hour clock!)
      NEW WAY TO CONNECT WITH LIVE STREAMING VIDEO: I will offer the channel through AnyMeeting. This website offers webinars that you may join through the internet OR call in on the phone. This has been one of the challenges I have in finding a format that would work for me. I hear from a number of people that they would like to join, but through the phone. The webinar will allow you to see me as a video and you can also participate with questions and discussion.
      The number to call in on:  1-213-416-1560 Access code: 562 907 832 #
      (The international code is 00 before the 1.)
      To log into the webinar: http://www.anymeeting.com/GoddessLight1
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075