Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman December 19, 2012 -- It's Only Me Now, so What's Next?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 19, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      In a few days it will be December 21, are you a little nervous? Many people are but we have nothing to fear. The present moment belongs to you, make it unique, special, powerful and wonderful.

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show at 8PM US Central time. You can access the show page by clicking here, it's  90 minute show and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The call-in number is 718-664-6504. This will be our last show of 2012, there will be no broadcasts over the Christmas holidays.

      The office will be closed from Dec. 20 to January 4, 2013.  Readings with Jennifer can be scheduled after January 4, 2013.

      Have you ended relationships with family members or partners lately and found that you have a lot of time on your hands? Are you wondering what to do next with your life?  This is the topic of this week's Q&A article below.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! The theme for the 2013 program is EVOLVE
       Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: It's Just Me Now, What Do I Do Next?
      DDear Jennifer:  After many years of trying to bring my family together, I have decided that I am finished. To be honest, I can no longer bear the emotional pain of the rejection, criticism, and anger of the people who I have tried so hard to love, support and respect. Now that I have disconnected from them, I am not sure what to do next. Where do I focus my energy and how do I know what is the right thing to do?
      Jennifer's Answer:  Congratulations, although it appears that you aren't feeling too good about this decision and wish that you could have had a different outcome with your family. How much of your time and energy have you spent, in the course of your life, trying to make them happy, feel good about themselves, show them how much you loved them and hope they would love you back? Rest assured, they do love you, but not in a manner that serves or fulfills you. And what happens next is, finally, up to you. You are now in control of all of your energy and it probably feels a little strange. What you intend and want to happen in your life is what happens next. The 'right' thing is whatever brings you joy.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Re-Purpose your Energy & Ascend Your Chakras program
      The flow of energy in your physical body passes through the 7 chakras, your energy centers. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through our healing we need to re-purpose this energy, to clear out old alignments and patterns, memories and frequencies, so we can integrate new energetic vibrations.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, December 5, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139