Sacred Dance of Life ~ Moonwillow

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
    At the post and photo seem to no longer be available I have included a piece of art that feels to flow with this beautiful message. :)

    Source: World of Moonwillow

    Sacred Dance of Life
    ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥
    As we sway with our dance it awakens our sacred memories of the ancient mysteries
    We know we are the Priestesses of our Mother Earth and also Priestesses of the Seas
    Her sacred light glows within us like the brightest flame and our mystical visions awaken
    Our dance is our loving way and gift to bless and honour her and deep passions reawaken

    We are the omnipresent sacred Priestess who flows with our Mother Earth and with the tides
    As we flow and undulate with our dance we know she shadows us and is always by our side
    She has sometimes been ignored, she has been forgotten but she has never been unknown
    In the deepest fathoms of our hearts and the ancient ones we know we have never been alone

    We’re the golden richness of our mother earth and the deep azure blue of the lofty airy skies
    We’re the irridescent and sparkling shimmer as the fiery sun burns brightly before our eyes
    We’re the deep emotions of our oceans and waters and the deep womb cauldrons of births
    We’re both woman and High Priestess, this is an honour we should prove to her our worth

    As she rises from deep within our souls we share love built on patience, respect and trust
    She revives ancient memories long forgotten and the lessons she teaches us are a must
    We embrace earth, air, fire, water and spirit as we know deep within they are all a part of her
    We sing our ancient songs in the deep echoes of the night to help and heal our mother earth

    As we dance we wrap ourselves in silvers mists, become one with the land and with the sea
    We embrace and flow with the tides and ocean currents, know the inner magick and beauty
    We know internal peace and we rise luminous and shining like the stars sparkling in our sky
    We’re the jewels of our loving mother and creator, who assist and help our spirits to fly so high

    © Moonwillow 2010

    The copyright to this post belongs to Moonwillow.
    However Moonwillow does not claim any ownership or copyright to the picture used with this post...