Astrology of December 21, 2012 | from Allison Rae | 12.18.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

      Astrology of December 21, 2012 | from Allison Rae | 12.18.12

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Solstice

      December 21, 2012

      For a long time, people have been asking me about the "big alignment" on December 21, 2012. I'm not sure it's what a lot of people think it is, but the December Solstice this year is special. I've taken a look at the unique configuration in the heavens in my blog today. Here's the link:

      http://allisonrae.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=8eebf7595b577ee527c811c21&id=e92bce5b7a&e=31cce5e07b

      Feel free to share this information with others who may benefit.

      With this Solstice, perhaps more than most, focusing our intent and ritual on the transformation of collective consciousness toward a more humanitarian presence on Earth is needed. Personally, I'm honoring this historic passage quietly before delving into the preview for the new year. I'll post my 2013 forecast later this month.

      Honoring Your Self

      Relating current planetary transits to your personal astrology brings worlds of wisdom and guidance to your day-to-day and year-to-year decision-making. An astrological consultation can be healing and validating as we bring soul-level guidance and natural timing into conscious awareness. Astro Forecast Readings, Life Path Consultations and Astro-Shamanism sessions are appropriate at any age or stage in life. Birthday, relocation and relationship readings are also available. You can order for yourself or a loved one. I look forward to working with you in 2012, 2013 and beyond.

      Together, we've made our way through many ups and downs to this important juncture. There's plenty more to come. At the Solstice turning, let's bring this cycle to completion in a good way.

      Namaste.

      Allison Rae Portrait
      Allison Rae
      http://allisonrae.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8eebf7595b577ee527c811c21&id=0206b517ab&e=31cce5e07b
      http://allisonrae.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8eebf7595b577ee527c811c21&id=d4a2b40546&e=31cce5e07b

      Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter

      Copyright © 2012 Allison Rae, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Allison Rae
      1704-B Llano St. #244
      Santa Fe, NM 87505