11 Aquarius The Angels of Human Emanations

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003

      11 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Human Emanations

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Hagus’

      Beloved,

      We teach, through the divine virtues of ‘Hagus’, mystical methods for understanding and working with emanations of mental, emotional, and physical energy from other people.

      We inspire a Child of Light with the thoughts and prayers, behaviors and words, that mystically bless others and carry out the will of Divine Providence.

      First we inspire a Child of Light to use the power of the word. This is the divine virtue of letter ‘H’, which is the first letter of ‘Hagus’, it has a silvery violet light and the sensation of warmth and expansion, because it is a virtue of the fire element of will.

      ‘H’

      The application of the power of the word in the akasha principle makes the seeker understand and use the cosmic language for the purpose of grace and mercy.

      The mastery of the power of the word in the Akasha, or consciousness-penetrating-everything everywhere, enables the seeker to give each letter and its divine virtue dynamic and creative power.

      In the realm of the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, meditate on the power of the word by visualizing the silvery violet light everywhere, in and through all things.

      Imagine the head region as an immense universe and see a small silvery violet sun in the head region that radiates immense power whenever you use this letter. See this silvery violet light penetrating all creation.

      The head region is the part of the body that corresponds to the fire element of will.

      Focus on will and intention. Meditate on willpower that penetrates all with the power of the word, the silvery violet light.

      Focus on the idea of the power of the word as being the way that Divine Providence works.

      ‘Not only is the seeker able to perceive it with the intellect, he is also able to receive it symbolically, in the form of pictures, by his spiritual senses. By frequent repetition of the exercises with this letter, the ability of purest clairvoyance will be achieved.

      ‘

      ‘At this point one learns the full meaning of the words "it shall be".

      Imagine feeling the power of the word and tone the sound of the letter H to the musical note A inwardly.

      The emotional realm is magnetic and feminine and receives energy from the mental realm. Feelings attract specific realities into physical manifestation. At this stage, feelings of the power of the word are attracting the miracles that you wish to manifest. Focus so strongly on these feelings of the power of the word that they can be remembered and evoked at will whenever you wish to use them in World Service.

      ‘In doing this the seeker attains the faculty of influencing , through the magnetic power of feeling, each fate at will, and also the faculty of fully comprehending, understanding and applying the cosmic language in all of it’s forms as well as all the mantra and tantra practices in their truest forms.’

      Each letter's sound and musical note carries the frequencies of feeling. It is the feeling of a divine virtue that attracts it into form. A word made up of various letters, toned in the proper musical notes of each letter with strong feeling, creates a song of mystical power. These words are the ancient songs of the language of Creation.

      It may take several months of intense concentration to master one letter, but once the first letter is mastered, the others are easy. It is traditional to start with letter 'A' and work through the alphabet. When all of the letters are mastered, then combine two or more letters into powerful combinations of meanings and sounds.

      At this stage in the spiritual journey, a seeker has become so immersed in the inner alchemical fire, that his or her mental, emotional, and physical emanations has a healing effect on everyone he or she comes into contact with. There is a chain reaction of energy transfers from the seeker to everything around them.

      The divine virtue of letter H was used to create the right arm of every human being. Meditate on this letter permeating the right arm.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the virtue, the right arm, and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will, see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.

      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS. Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light and other sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any area of the body.

      To bless and influence other people, a Child of Light next learns to use the power of the word with the divine virtue of A, which is all wisdom and enlightenment . It is a virtue of the air element, with the sensation of relaxation and ease. It has a light blue light, the musical note G and is the virtue that was used to create the lungs.

      Next the power of the word is used to give true divine blessing with letter G, which is Divine Grace and Mercy. This virtue is of the water element, with a feeling of coolness and flowing. It has an emerald grass green light, the musical note F, and forms the left eye.

      Then the power of the word is used with letter U, which is the virtue of the Creative act and its on going effects, its karma. With this virtue a Child of Light sees the ongoing effects of the intervention that he or she is making through the power of the word.

      This virtue is of the akashic element, with the sensation of consciousness-penetrating -all. It shines with a velvet black light, it has the musical note of B. It is the virtue that created the pancreas and pit of the stomach.

      Finally, a Child of Light uses the power of the word with letter S, which is the virtue of attuning to Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned, in the form of all-penetrating-power. This virtue gives the power to change any part of creation, any being, and the enthusiasm to carry through with manifesting Divine Will in any situation.

      It is a virtue of the fire element, with the sensation of warmth and expansion. It has a purple red light, the musical note of G-sharp, and is the virtue that created the gall bladder.

      *

      Imagine.

      ‘We give the seeker, at this stage on their journey, exact information on mental, emotional, and physical radiation that comes from others’.

      ‘ We teach how to tell from the radiation emitted by a human being the degree of maturity of his mental and emotional body.’

      *

      Miracles.

      ******

      Information for new subscribers:

      *

      What the Angel messages are all about:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually DONE
      INWARDLY in meditation.

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words, whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent, imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region, water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha wave brainwave state.

      Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses, logic, and memory, imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion. Air is ease. Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.

      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will, see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.

      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS. Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light and other sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      *

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-

      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE",

      insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say

      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],

      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.

      .

      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one simultaneously.

      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lessor laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULLFILLMENT. For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes that are necessary in any situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence, omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field of Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite catagories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many of you
      may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART [being
      careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].

      When I first started doing this I
      remembered a beloved pet or a favorite person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart,
      I expand the feeling.

      At this point I call in
      Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand the love. I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM.…and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to
      everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scarey situations.]

      That’s it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm or vibration
      they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.

      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all . Then meditate on it sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha, [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and overrides all lessor laws.

      The Sasha site has a new address

      , see below.

      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to the message.

      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through the kindness of Donna. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a while to get all the messages updated.]

      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html

      ***

      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in MicrosoftWord Document to read straight through or for research, please email me at

      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it. It comes in purple Arial font in size 12. I can email it in four sections. If you want it all in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5 MB.

      ***

      The

      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features. Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at

      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

      Other good sites for the angel messages:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS., Angel Music and prints are available at this
      site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site
      www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote, " I
      couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books, although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find . The site is
      quite amazing."

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
      quoted
      can purchase these books online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S, erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.