MOON ANGEL] AMZHERE, The 5th day, The Moon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 17, 2012

        I  misinterpreted Mark Lerner's Cosmic Calendar for today - Sun conjuncts Galactic Center on Monday in the afternoon/evening .  Here's some of his quote for Monday:

      Just after the Moon's entry into usually psychic and imaginative Pisces (4:49PM PST), your interest can grow in meditation, affirmations and visualization exercises as the Moon forms its monthly union with Neptune (6:08PM PST). Learn more about UFOs, ETs, pyramid power, ancient ruins, the Mayan civilization, astronomy and astrology as the Sun makes its annual union with the heart center of our galaxy. Dance the night away with an eager partner under the blissful sounds of psychically tuned-in Pisces.

      Since I sent 27 degree Sagittarius yesterday, today I am sending only the moon message....

      The 5th Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of

       ‘Amzhere’

      Beloved,

       “GOD IS LOVE”.

      Behind the appearance of the many is the ONE, the unified field of energy which forms the web of life and the body of Divine Consciousness.

       Will and Love together is the Electro-magnetic sustaining life force between the unified field and the individual.

      As individuals grow strings of love and harmonious will with other individuals, the energy manifests in perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.  This is the source of mandala -like patterns, such as found in snowflakes, that reflect the perfection of Divine Consciousness.  Feelings of love and harmonious intent form these beautiful patterns.  Thesepatterns create vortexes of magnetism, which attract abundant life.

      Divine Providence has given us the responsibility to strengthen the love-will, Electro- magnetic bonds between the children of God so that harmonious co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

        Whenever someone desires or needs the help and assistance of another person, we delicately attune their feelings so that even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E’

      A…We tap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind expressed as eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.

      *

      M…We help the children of God to master feelings and sensations in order to control the process of interpersonal influence.

      *

      Z…We help you express yourself verbally, articulately, clearly, and powerfully with a cheerful good humor to elevate people’s moods.

      *

      H…We inspire you to easily grasp all languages, symbols, and meanings of everyone and easily be understood by them.

      *

      E…We evoke highest intuition and universal transference of consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people. We help you to foresee past, present and future.

      *

      R…We help awaken tremendous ingenuity as long as it is used for impeccable service.

      *

      E…We bring attunement to cosmic consciousness to the ability to intuitively understand others.

      *

      We bring forth feelings that allow the children of God to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.  With our help, the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants, remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love of the Divine that burns within their hearts and keeps them alive with each breath.  With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of compassion and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

      On the 5th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of sympathy and assistance, so that all beings may be blessed and live in joy, and heaven manifest on earth.

      “When one is harmed, all are harmed.  When one is helped, all are helped.”

      ECSTASY

      Revised Document: 24 February 2007

      copyright

      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      bjorn_lynne-the_alchemist.mid

      music link
      (leftclick, play - right click, save)

      Feelfree to share these messages

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 23 11:01 AM

        The 5th Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

        The Moon Angels of Sympathy and Assistance

        Also known as

        The Moon Angels of

          Amzhere

        Beloved,

         “GOD IS LOVE”.

        Divine Providence has given us the responsibility to strengthen the love-will,
         electro- magnetic, bonds between the children of God and all beings, so that harmonious co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

foto-prosto-bolshe-krasivye-fotografii-neobychnye-fotografii

          Whenever someone desires or needs the help and assistance of another person,
        we delicately attune their emotions so that even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

        Behind the appearance of the many is the ONE,
        the unified field of energy which forms the web of life and the body of Divine Consciousness.

         Will and Love together are the divine electro-magnetic sustaining life force between the unified field and the individual.

        We bring forth beautiful emotions that allow the children of God to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.

        Withour help, the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants, remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love
         of the Divine that burns within their hearts and keeps them alive with each breath.

         With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of compassion and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

        Asindividuals grow strings of love and harmonious will with other individuals,
         the energy manifests in perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)