Thought is not essential to existence... - Sri Aurobindo

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Thought is not essential to existence nor its cause, but it is an
      instrument for becoming; I become what I see in myself. All that
      thought suggests to me, I can do; all that thought reveals in me,
      I can become. This should be man's unshakable faith in himself,
      because God dwells in him.

      - Sri Aurobindo

      ---