Spirit of Ma'at: 3 Day Internet Event with Drunvalo Melchizedek

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012

      Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
      3 Day Event with Drunvalo -  Join us at www.drunvalo.net for a Very Special Internet Broadcast

      Go to this link for a special video message from Drunvalo  (or copy in your browser)

      A Global Internet Broadcast at www.drunvalo.net

      December 20, 2012 - The World Is Changing

      We are approaching the very moment in the Precession of the Equinox. The day of ending nearly 13,000 years of the old Male Consciousness cycle and the birth of the new Female Consciousness cycle is here.

      During this transitional time we share this experience with you by broadcasting a 3 days series dedicated to answering the questions that have arisen, guiding you in meditation, and accompanying you to the new cycle of Feminine Consciousness.

      Drunvalo will be answering listener's questions related to the transition day. He will talk about the time frames of the shift in Consciousness and the expected changes that could take place in the world.

      December 21, 2012 - Galactic Message

      On December 21, 2012, at 3:40 am MST the broadcast will begin from Sedona, Arizona preparing you deeply for the moment when the Earth, the Sun and the Center of the Galaxy align in a straight line linking them together. At that instant in time, exactly 4:11 am Mountain Time, USA (11:11 Universal Time) the heart of the Earth, the heart of the Sun and the heart of the Center of the Galaxy will link in love and sexual energy, and from this union, birth is inevitable. Humankind will begin to change in deep inner ways that will culminate over a nine-year period of time in the Birth of a New Humanity and you will be there during this conception and feel the joy of new life.

      A few minutes before this cosmic union, Drunvalo will lead us into a Sacred Space/Tiny Space of the Heart Meditation, where you can personally feel the union and remember your intimate connection to all life everywhere. The moment of union will last about eight minutes, and then slowly subside over the next three days. This connection can only be felt and experienced in two places in the world, Guatemala and the Four Corners area of the US. Through my heart, I will attempt to reach you personally wherever you live in the world.

      This is the reason the Maya sent a part of themselves to Hopi land long, long ago so they would be in the physical location on Earth to receive this sacred energy of consciousness from the Center of our Galaxy. According to the Maya, it will not happen anywhere else in the world.

      Further, while we are in meditation and during this eight-minute energy stream, Drunvalo will ask the Center/Consciousness of our Galaxy to give us a message for our new time on Earth.  He cannot promise it will answer; we can only pray that it will.

      December 22, 2012 - Birth of A New Consciousness

      On December 22, 2012 (the next day,) Drunvalo will be answering questions about the new Female Consciousness.

      He will be sharing a message from his heart for all of human kind.

      Do you have questions for Drunvalo?
      Go to www.drunvalo.net / Q and A to post.
      Or click on this link:  (or copy in your browser)

      Go to www.drunvalo.net
      Updated information and how to join the event will be posted as the dates approach.
      Keep checking back!
      Global Internet Broadcast
      www.drunvalo.net
      December 20-21 and 22