Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 14 December 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Your cells now move into a new state of renewal. They work to integrate what you've received, what you were able to meet with readiness and openness. Your body in it's wisdom is taking direction from this light and from your awareness. Choose to embrace your divinity and align with the light within you.  Empower your body with self-unity.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102