Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Trinity w/ Fourth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      " From the depths of the stars to the luminous flowers in nature, the threefold mystery of the Divine Feminine is limitless. Deep within the vastness of the universe...that is where you will find Her. Nestled within the cave of your heart...that is where you will find Her. Flooding all and loving all, Her beauty lives within your soul. Open your life to Her infinite kiss of peace."

      Above is the Soul Message which asserts and affirms that the Beauty and Presence of the Divine Feminine lives within us. The more that we Open to Her the more we Open to that deepest and highest essence of Our Selves. We do see Her in the vastness of the universe and within the wonders of this world. We also see Her right there in the depths of your Soul, your Spirit for Your Inner Universe is as vast and unlimited as the physical one we see in the skies above. Just as these are so is She, so are You.

      Yesterday Iris, the Rainbow Goddess, spoke and it is no coincidence that apart of this message also speaks of the rainbow with our every day encounters: "Arise and seize each day breathing in the rainbow-colored essence of Green Tara, the embodiment of the entire pantheon of Triple Goddesses."  The rainbow radiates all of those colors that are apart of it; as we spoke on yesterday the rainbow can and does represent the integration of every part of our selves. The foundation of that is love and Green Tara certainly embodies and radiates unconditional love. Unconditional Love is the seed that brings forth wholeness, peace, serenity, healing, courage, compassion and more. The more that you Know Love, Embrace Love, and Be Love the more that you are awakening to your truest Spirit and Nature. The more you Open to that Divine Presence within you and She shows her Self true to enable us to liberate our Selves and one another with compassion, courage and integrity born from that passion and love of life. Honor the women in your life and all that walk upon this world and you will honor the Divine Feminine within you irrespective of whether you are male or female. Unconditional Love is the forebear of forgiveness, reconciliation, serenity, peace, grace and healing.

      When we can speak this affirmation from our mind, heart and soul we are reconnecting with Her; bestowing and receiving the gifts of Love and Life: "I am unconditionally loving of myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love in the world. I am love."

      25. Trinity
      Your card is...

      25. Trinity

      Soul Message: From the depths of the stars to the luminous flowers in nature, the threefold mystery of the Divine Feminine is limitless. Deep within the vastness of the universe...that is where you will find Her. Nestled within the cave of your heart...that is where you will find Her. Flooding all and loving all, Her beauty lives within your soul. Open your life to Her infinite kiss of peace.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The path of the spiritual seeker has reached its highest level of embodiment. This is alchemy in its truest expression. The magic power of three has manifested, this time, as the awakened World Soul.

      Awakening to the Archetype �Green Tara: The Triple-Triple Goddess�triple-charged, holographic gateway into the pantheon of Triple Goddesses and all they represent and embody throughout time and space and beyond. The Dalai Lama has characterized Her as �the first feminist,� in the truest and best sense of the word, for Her actions on behalf o females were/are motivated by love for all beings and the passionate desire that all should be free of the mistaken notions and views which cause them to suffer.

      Everyday Encounters:  Arise and seize each day breathing in the rainbow-colored essence of Green Tara, the embodiment of the entire pantheon of Triple Goddesses. With everyone you encounter throughout your day, allow your Triple Goddess rainbow light to radiate directly into their hearts. Envelop everyone you meet with her womb of infinite wisdom and compassion. Demonstrate the truth that, indeed, everything in life is a miracle.

      Nature�s Healers: Natura, the Soul of Nature
      Fourth Chakra

      Fourth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Green) (Function: Love)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the region of the heart and between the shoulder blades, it is the area of the body where love resides, in the cave of the heart. The ecstasy of love teaches us to let go and trust in the world, ultimately transcending the flames of sexual passion and emptying our life, giving spirit and spirituality into the world.

      Healing Flower: Rose

      Affirmations: I am unconditionally loving of myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love in the world. I am love.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.