[ANGEL] 23 Sagittarius, The Angels of Color Science

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2012

      Today we have a new moon.

      We also have Uranus turning direct at 4 Aries after a lengthy retrograde period, right on the new moon's heels.

      The new moon message was emailed yesterday, so just the sun message is being sent today.

      23 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Color Science

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Ergomion’

       Weinspire using the language of color to heal and inspire on all levels; the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.

       We ‘inspire the use of color and the creating of all types of pigments and mediums for painting and color reproduction .

      We give you excellent recipes for mixing oils, paints, and inks.

      We help you with their production as well as their practical application.

      We are experts in synthetic inorganic chemistry’.

      Color and sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste are pathways to Divine Bliss as people entrain in sympathetic resonance with Heavenly realms.

      It is possible attain mastery of color science through the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name.

      Divine Consciousness and Life are Omnipresent.  Omnipresenceis the meaning of letter E of our name ‘Ergomion’.  Thisvirtue awakens communication with all beings. It comes from the experience of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.  E shines with dark violet light and the musical note of D.

      Rememberthat color is a key for communication in the spiritual, mental, and emotional realms as well as the physical.

      The Cosmic language BEGINS AS THE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT.

      The creative use of the cosmic language requires that a Child of Light use the letters, with their divine meanings, first in unity with Divine Being, then visionarily, then conceptually and emotionally, and finally acoustically and with sensations, to pronounce a letter in a fully conscious way.

      ‘The first step is therefore the visionary practice of pronouncing a letter.  The visionary aspect of a letter refers to its light, its color, i.e., to the eye, and is analogous to the principle of VOLITION, or will.’

      ‘Thus the student again starts with the FIRST characteristic of the spirit, the principle of VOLITION.’

      ‘I should like to premise once more that I do not acribe to any religion of the world the right of claiming to be the original source of this high science.  The student of the practical quabbalah need not have any knowledge of Hebrew or any other language.  THE UNIVERSAL EXPRESSION OF A LETTER, OF A DIVINE VIRTUE, IS NOT ITS FORM BUT ITS COLOR, or to be more exact, its color oscillation.’

      We help on the path of spiritual perfection of wisdom with attunement to inner guidance in the use of color.  Inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R of ‘Ergomion’.  R shines with a golden color and flowing feelings of inner guidance vibrate to the tone of the musical note of C.

      Colors activate higher consciousness, and are the essence of true divine blessing, or Grace and Mercy.  To the degree that a person experiences upliftment of overall vibratory rate, to that degree returning negative karmas glance off his or her energy field to manifest in mostly symbolic ways.

      Grace and Mercy are letter G.  Graceshines with an emerald green light and flowing feelings of true divine blessing vibrate to the musical note of F.

      Cognitionbrought about by Love Divine stimulates the Divine Fire of colors to work healing effects.  Lovingcognition activates indwelling divine perfection.

      The eyes are exposed ends of the optic nerve. The optic nerve is connected to and affects the pineal, pituitary, and hypothalamus glands. To gaze upon a beautiful color excites a response of neuropeptides that changes the chemical composition and consciousness in the human body temple.

      Cognitionbrought about by Love Divine is the virtue of umlaut O, eu, of ‘Ergomion’.  Itscolor shines dark orange and its musical note is D sharp.

      O is the virtue of harmony and justice.  Thisvirtue gives a high power of judgement which causes success and satisfaction in the choices of color.  This virtue is an ultramarine blue and has the musical note of C.

      EMOTIONS,flowing feelings, change and fluidity are the divine virtue of letter M. Emotions are magnetic and attract realities into form.

      COLORS CREATE EMOTIONS, and cause changes on the physical level.

      M shines with a lovely blue-green color and has the musical note of D.

      The Law of Cause and Effect is the letter I.  This virtue gives a Child of Light the ability to know what colors do and enliven colors and give them the power to profoundly effect those who look at them.  Thisvirtue shines with a light opal color and the musical note of G.

      Umlaut O, eu and O are again activated, bringing through transmutation and harmony.

      Supreme Happiness is the result of being united with the Divine Virtues through color.

      Supreme Happiness is the virtue of letter N, shining with a deep red color to the musical note of A.

      Everyonewho works with color, especially artists and healers, come under our protection and guidance.

      The use of color in every type of imaginable medium and media comes from our inspiration. We guide to the right colors to create the most beautiful effects for the purpose at hand.

      Divine Providence has ordained that all shall be on Earth as it is in Heaven.

      “As above, so below.”

      Even colors that are visualized but are invisible to the sight create beneficial changes in the world of causes. Remember that through colors the sense of sight is nourished with feelings of the heavenly realms.

      Anyone using color for healing or enlightenment,  cancall on us for guidance in choosing which colors and shades to use.

      As the children of light understand the language and power of color, supreme happiness blesses all.  Asthis science is used according to inner guidance attuned to Divine Providence and the highest good of all concerned, the wise use of colors in everything create feelings of Heaven on Earth.

      Creatingmandalas using color is one of the ancient-future processes for accessing, healing, reorganizing, balancing, and developing the psyche.

      MIRACLES

      ‘E-R-G-O-M-I-O-N’

      E…‘Thisletter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.’

      ‘Meditatingon this virtue unites your normal consciousness with the universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the akasha principal, omnipresence yourself. This is known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.’

      ‘Youattain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity in His highest form is able to speak through you. The most profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as you master this, everything that is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it becomes physically visible.’

      In the emotional body, the oscillation of letter "E" represents the control of the feeling consciousness of oneself and of other people. Especially easy is it to achieve special clairaudience by meditating on this virtue. By "special clairaudience" not only the hearing of beings, etc., is meant, but also the understanding of the language of all animals and the perception of the remotest past, the present, and even the future, indiscriminately of distance or kingdom, i.e., human kingdom or animal kingdom.’

      The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

      *

      R… The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
      guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
      child of God who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
      This inner guidance is a person's unmistakable link with the Universal Mind
      of Divine Providence that lives and moves in all space and time and beyond.

      'In this state of freedom and independence there is the feeling of freedom
      of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding
      virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and
      perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so
      intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case
      you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they
      will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than
      in spite of them.'

      This is a very high state of consciousness, but it is the state that every
      human being is destined to accomplish. It is for this reason that your
      teachers have told you that "the truth is written within your heart".
      The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C. The left side of
      the nose is formed from it.
      *

      G… This is the profundity of Divine Grace and Mercy in all its infinite expressions.  The virtue of divine peace of the mind and the ability to give true divine blessing is attained by meditating on this virtue. In the emotions there is the feeling of complete happiness and satisfaction.  In the material world, this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

      Musicaltone F. Deep grass green color. A feeling of chill. Enlivens the left eye.

      *

      umlaut O, eu, when toned to the musical note of D-sharp, is COGNITION brought about by Love Divine. It is the miracle worker of all virtues.

       ‘Akasha:  In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine.’

       By the help of this a person gets to know all

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2013

        23 degrees Sagittarius

        The Angels of Color Science

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         Ergomion

        We inspire using the language of color to heal and inspire on all levels; the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.

        Colors are visual divine frequencies that correspond to divine qualities in creation.

         Color and sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste are pathways to Divine Bliss as people entrain in sympathetic resonance with Heavenly realms.

        It is possible attain mastery of color science through the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name.

        Divine Consciousness and Life are Omnipresent.

        Omnipresence is the meaning of letter E of our name Ergomion.

        This virtue awakens communication with all beings. It comes from the experience of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

        E shines with dark violet light and the musical note of D.

        Remember that color is a key for communication in the spiritual, mental, and emotional realms as well as the physical.

        Spiritual colors are very light, pastel, ethereal and refined but take on stronger and more intense hues in the mental realm, and getting more intense and strong
        in the emotional and physical realms.

         The Cosmic language BEGINS AS THE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT.

         THE UNIVERSAL EXPRESSION OF A LETTER, OF A DIVINE VIRTUE, IS NOT A FORM BUT A COLOR, or to be more exact, its color oscillation.

        The creative use of the cosmic language requires that a Child of Light
        use the letters, with their divine meanings, first in pure beingness in unity with Divine Being, then visionary, then conceptually, and next emotionally in an
        acoustical way, and finally with sensations, to pronounce a letter in a fully conscious way.
        []
        The first step is therefore the visionary practice of pronouncing a letter with colors.

        The visionary aspect of a letter refers to its light, its color, i.e., to the eye, and is analogous to the principle of VOLITION, or will.

        Thus the student again starts with the FIRST characteristic of the spirit, the principle of VOLITION with the use of color.

        By visualizing and using colors on every level, the most amazing results in creation can be obtained.

         I should like to premise once more that I do not ascribe to any religion of the world the right of claiming to be the original source of this high science.

        The student of the practical quabbalah need not have any knowledge of Hebrew or any other language.

        We help on the path of spiritual perfection of wisdom with attunement to inner guidance in the use of color.

        Inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R of Ergomion.

        The virtue of inner guidance shines with a golden color while flowing feelings of inner guidance vibrate to the tone of the musical note of C.

[...]

        This virtue gives a high power of judgement which causes harmony, success and satisfaction in the choices of color.

[...]

        We give you unsurpassable recipes for mixing oils, paints, and inks.

        We help you with their production as well as their practical application.

        We are experts in synthetic inorganic chemistry.

        Everyone who works with color, especially artists and healers, come under our protection and guidance.

        The use of color in every type of imaginable medium and media comes from our inspiration.

         We guide to the right colors to create the most beautiful effects for the purpose at hand.

        Divine Providence has ordained that all shall be on Earth as it is in Heaven.

        “As above, so below.”

        Remember that colors that are visualized but are invisible to the sight create beneficial changes in the world of causes.

         Remember that through colors the sense of sight is nourished with feelings of the heavenly realms.

        Anyone using color for healing or enlightenment, can call on us for guidance in choosing which colors and shades to use.

        As the children of light understand the language and power of color, supreme happiness blesses all.

        Supreme Happiness is the virtue of the last letter of our name, the letter N.

        Supreme Happiness shines with a deep red light.

        As this science is used according to inner guidance attuned to Divine Providence and the highest good of all
        concerned, the wise use of colors in everything create feelings of Heaven on Earth.
        MANDALA-598px-KalachakraSera-wiki-public-domain
        Creating mandalas using color is one of the ancient-future processes for accessing, healing, reorganizing, balancing, and developing the psyche.

        Young_Blossoming_Lotus_30x30-f
[...]

        Image
        G…This is the profundity of Divine Grace and Mercy in all its infinite expressions.The virtue of divine peace of the mind and the
        ability to give true divine blessing is attained by meditating on this  virtue. In the emotions there is the feeling of complete happiness and
        satisfaction.In the material world, this virtue represents all phases of  riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

        Musical tone F. Deep grass green color. A feeling of chill. Enlivens the left eye.

        umlaut O, eu, when toned to the musical note of D-sharp, is COGNITION brought about by Love Divine. It, along with umlaut A, ae, is the miracle worker of all virtues.

        Akasha:In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut
        O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine.

        By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
        transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she
        is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

        A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this
        profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities,
        in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.

        I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
        able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of
        creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

        Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the
        transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

        Astral/ emotional level:In the feelings, the virtue of profound
        cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena
        that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without
        being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her. Apart from this, a person is able to transform any
        emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.

        Material:When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition
        brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic alchemy in the material world.

        A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the
        philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.He/she can influence, at will, any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by
        quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her.

        Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is
        able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired. By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with
        many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible.

        Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the
        element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue.

        O…justice and harmony, success and satisfaction

        M… This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING and
        passion, which is the magnetic feminine force. Magnetism attracts reality in the physical world.
        Image
        Whatever FEELINGS are appropriate for the highest good of all concerned
        at any given time and circumstance determine which colors are to be used. Inner guidance will inspire these colors with great genius.

        The divine virtue of feelings has a lovely blue-green color, and is the
        water element so it has the sensation of coolness.It vibrates to the musical note of D, and the abdomen is formed from it.

        I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.
        On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

         In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions.

        On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

        This is a short version of the same meditation as the meditation for
        all the letters and their virtues.We repeat it again with this letter.Once the meditation is learned with one letter it is easy to
        adapt it to all since the same skills are used with each one. Keep this explanation at hand for use with all of the letters.

        Go deep within and experience yourself as pure being, one with Divine Being and all creation.

        Now, locate yourself in time and space by seeing yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
        swirling universe all around you. Visualize the color of a divine virtue shining from a tiny sun in the region of the element of the virtue.

        Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
        your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Hear the
        musical note, in this case G, while feeling yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect.

        Do this with a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight. See the
        color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.

        When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
        skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling  whatever inner guidance directs. When you breathe in, see this radiating
        in through these same pores of the skin and filling the part of the body that inner guidance directs.

        Keep the rhythm of the breath natural and dissolve the light in the body
        when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

        "I and the Father are one."

        Umlaut O, eu…transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine.

        O…… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

        Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.You will have a
        high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of
        justice.You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional
        situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.

        The ability to control emotions is the ability to control magnetism, which is the ability to attract.

        It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level.

        This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and
        is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It forms the throat and windpipe.

        N… This sound is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment.

        The purpose of creating beauty and plenty is to bless everyone with happiness.

        This virtue gives control over the mental matrix, which is the
        spiritual bonding material that connects the emotional body to the mental body, i.e., to the spirit.The mastery of this virtue reveals to
        the child of God all the mysteries relating to the mind and the emotions and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the
        mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.

        On a physical plane, this virtue gives mastery over the principle of cohesion or coherence, gravity and the attractive power of everything material.

        The color is dark red, the musical note is A, it is of the water
        element of feeling so it has a cool sensation.The liver is formed from this virtue.

        MIRACLES

        Young_Love_Power_and_Wisdom_30x40-f

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

        A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 14, 2014

          23 degrees Sagittarius

          The Angels of Color Science

          Also known as

          The Angels of

           Ergomion

           The Cosmic language BEGINS AS THE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT.

           THE UNIVERSAL EXPRESSION OF A LETTER, OF A DIVINE VIRTUE, IS NOT A FORM BUT A COLOR, or to be more exact, its color oscillation.

          The creative use of the cosmic language requires that a Child of Light
          use the letters, with their divine meanings, in meditation. Going deep within, meditate first in pure beingness in unity with Divine Being,
           then visionary, then conceptually, and next emotionally in an
          acoustical way, and finally with sensations, to pronounce a letter in a fully conscious way.

          We inspire using the language of color to heal and inspire on all levels; the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.

          Colors are visual divine frequencies of divine qualities in creation.

[...]

          The first step is therefore the visionary practice of pronouncing a letter in the imagination with colors.

[...]

          EMOTIONS, flowing emotions, change and fluidity are the divine virtue of letter M.

[...]

          Astral/ emotional level:In the emotions, the virtue of profound
[...]

          musical note, in this case G, while flowing with emotions of yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect.

[...]

          Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 13, 2016

          Today the sun at 23 Sagittarius is activating the use of color to heal and enlighten,
           while the moon conjunct earth at 23 Gemini are enlivening performing art.
          I am sending the heavenly hosts of performing artists next.

          23 degrees Sagittarius

          The Angels of Color Science

          Also known as

          The Angels of

           Ergomion

           The Cosmic language
           ISTHE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT.

           THE UNIVERSAL EXPRESSION OF A LETTER, OF A DIVINE VIRTUE,
           IS NOT A FORM,
           BUT A COLOR,
           or to be more exact,
          a color oscillation.

          Colors are visual divine frequencies of divine qualities in creation.

           Color and sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste are pathways to Divine Bliss,
           as people entrain in sympathetic resonance on four levels with Heavenly realms.

          The creative use of the cosmic language requires that a Child of Light
          enliven the letters, with their divine meanings, in meditation on their colors, meaning, musical note, sensations, and purpose.

          Going deep within, meditate first in pure beingness in unity with Divine Being,
           then visualize the color, meditate on the concept, and next flow with the emotions, enlivening them by sound in an
          acoustical way, and finally meditate with sensations, to pronounce a divine virtue of a letter in a fully conscious way.

          We are the heavenly host that inspires using the language of color to heal and inspire on all levels;
[...]

          To gaze upon a beautiful color excites a response of neuro-chemicals that
          change the chemical composition and consciousness in the human body temple.

[...]

          Painting in progress at Spiritus Sanctus Art Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia

[...]

          Opening Lotus
          original oil painting by Cynthia Rose Young

[...]

          M… This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of EMOTION
           which is the magnetic feminine force. Magnetism attracts reality in the physical world.
          Image
          Whatever EMOTIONS are appropriate for the highest good of all concerned
          at any given time and circumstance determine which colors are to be used.
           Inner guidance will inspire these colors with great genius.

          The divine virtue of emotion has a lovely blue-green color, and is the
          water element so it has the sensation of coolness.It vibrates to the musical note of D, and the abdomen is formed from it.

          I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.
          On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

           In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between emotion and physical form,
[...]

           Hear the musical note, in this case G, while flowing with emotions of yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect.

[...]

          Love, Wisdom and Power original oil painting by Cynthia Rose Young
          Footnotes

          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name.

          Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

           Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from

          THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany.

          Feel free to share these messages.

          TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

          THELAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are helped.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;

          I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          Picture

          Avast logo