Isha Lerners Power of the Flower Tarot: Iris

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012
      This comes as a true Divine affirmation for us as the energies we are receiving, embracing and radiating do call to the sacredness of all that we are. This is a gift we bestow and is bestowed to us as we as our awareness continues to evolve and grow to where we are able to perceive and understand more fully ourselves. That is where everything begins is deep within us. Recognizing the wide range of experiences as tools for us to make change, to rediscover and refine ourselves and, in the process, we weave a pattern that brings all aspects of our Self, Who We Are, into a kaleidoscope; a true rainbow of many colors as we honor the Divine around us and within us. She inspires us as we inspire ourselves and one another. As this message affirms Art is born, comes from, the Soul.  Healing, joy, love, compassion, courage, beauty and more are all apart of this rainbow. Here we embrace and experience our truest healing on every level and rediscover our confidence and our passion. We can and are dismantling or deconstructing the walls of self-limitations and re-igniting our Love of Life. Each of us a Divine Flame that lives, breathes, radiates and draws unconditional loving inspiration. Open to the Rainbow Goddess within and let us a new Song of and from the Soul. The message of Zinnia is also interwoven within this as that beloved message also appeared this morning making the third affirmation on the healing power of joy and laughter which we are truly living and embracing which is a beautiful aspect, seed and fruit with these messages. :)

      Iris
      Your card is...

      Iris

      Latin: Iridaceae

      Color(s): Over sixty genera and perhaps 1000 species

      Archetype: Iris—The Rainbow Goddess. Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, traveled through the lower (dark) and upper (light) regions with the graceful flow of an angelic dancer. She gifts humanity with the understanding that all aspects of life are sacred and it is in the weaving of the dark and light within ourselves that we find our wholeness.

      Signature: A perennial herb with long, narrow, sword-shaped leaves and rootstocks, the iris has three petals, three sepals, and three stamen, symbolically relating it to the power of the trinity.

      Healing Properties: Iris unblocks old patterns of self-limitation and stagnation, inspiring us to the heights of beauty and grace, and restoring a path to art and creativity.

      Healing: Art is born through the soul. The healing journey of Iris offers you an ensouled vision of your flowering intuitive and feeling Self - one in which you may encounter the many hues of your emotional spectrum. We heal ourselves and others by first contacting the inner nourishment or the "water of life" which sustains our ability to create beautiful things in the world as well as to act from our hearts. Iris comes to you to awaken the ever-flowing magic and creativity that resides, like a bubbling spring, deep within you. Allow this well to be tapped into and you will experience an overflowing and abundant source of energy and inspiration. Let Iris greet you there and touch your heart and soul with her Rainbow healing. The root of your being, like the golden bulbs of the Iris, will produce the wondrous color of our potential, much like a golden chalice produces the elixir of love.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.