Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman December 12, 2012 -- Why Can't I Make a Decision?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      December 12, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Happy re-birthday everyone, it's 12-12-12, time for a new beginning. The present moment belongs to you, make it unique, special, powerful and wonderful.

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show at 8PM US Central time. You can access the show page by clicking here, it's  90 minute show and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The call-in number is 718-664-6504.
      The office will be closed from Dec. 20 to January 4, 2013. If you wish to place a product order for CDs and 30 Days to Everyday Miracles, which are sent from the office, you must place your order by Tuesday, Dec. 18 or your order will be sent after Jan. 4. This does not apply to download products; readings with Jennifer can be scheduled after January 4, 2013.

      Are you having trouble making decisions right now. We have a whole array of new choices available to us and they require that we put ourselves first, consider our needs and the outcome we want. If your choices in the past have been around meeting others' needs, then you may be having trouble making choices now. This is the topic of this week's Q&A article below.
      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! The theme for the 2013 program is EVOLVE
       Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Q&A: Why Can't I Make this Decision?
      Dear Jennifer:  I'm faced with an important decision that I need to make soon and I do not know what to do. Is this the best time to make decisions, because of the shifting energies, is there a better time or should I wait? Is this why I feel so confused or is there another reason?
      Jennifer's Answer:  Any time is a good time to make a decision, as long as you have enough information and feel comfortable with what you are doing.  When the energy is very strong, as it is now, it can make decisions feel overwhelming but that happens because of what the energy does for you, not the energy itself. As we are shifting and opening ourselves to new potentials decisions harder because you are viewing them from a new perspective and you almost have too much information in the form of many more choices to consider, although it can feel like you do not have enough.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Re-Purpose your Energy & Ascend Your Chakras program
      The flow of energy in your physical body passes through the 7 chakras, your energy centers. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through our healing we need to re-purpose this energy, to clear out old alignments and patterns, memories and frequencies, so we can integrate new energetic vibrations.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, December 5, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064