Goddess Light Teleconference: Past, Present, Future -- Into the New Energy

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!

      Hello, Hello!

      May the love of this season fill you joy no matter what your beliefs or what you celebrate!

      I don't have enough space to post everything this time, so i'm changing things up!  Please check out the message from the Goddess about 12-12-12.

      Below I have the information about the Solstice, I hope you can join me! I'm using new technology, so I'm excited, but bear with me!

      Seasonal Celebration:
      The Winter Solstice 2012

      There is more written about the Winter Solstice in my website but I wanted to let you know what's happening!

      I'm stepping into a new beginning myself!! You will be able to access this channel in several ways:
      1)  For the first time I'm going to stream live through YouTube and a 'Hangout'.  This will allow people to watch live while the channel is taking place.  You may do so through my YouTube Goddess Light Channel

      2
      ) I am also going to have it broadcast through the usual Teleconference room. I hear from some people they prefer to connect through the phone.  You may do so in the usual manner.
      Connect through the telephone.

      3
      ) Thank you everyone for registering. If you have already done so, I'll send you an invite from Hangout. If not, I would help for you to register for the celebration:

      4) Lastly if you'd like to join me in person, in Woodstock, Ga, please send and email and I'll give you direction.

      So please join me on
      Friday, December 21st from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST.  You may join me in person or through the internet.  If you are joining through the computer, you will still feel all the energies, receive readings and fully participate in all that’s going on.

      I know this is a busy time of year but it can also be very emotional.  You may want to consider a private channel, a meditation or combination.  I’ve had a number of people give channels as gifts to friends and loved ones!  I think that’s so cool.  A channel can give you information, help to shift energy, include Soul Communication with others and whatever you may be seeking. Information about private channels & meditations.

       As you are shopping for the holidays, perhaps you’ll consider one of the meditation CD’s.  You may choose from the ones created with a particular intention or you may decide you want something personalized for your vibration.  How about a private channel for yourself or someone else?  These are filled with good energy, information, shifting and more. INFORMATION ABOUT MEDITATIONS

      I did record the words and phrases for the Language of Creation! Here’s the link to the page and you will find the audio at the top of the page.  You may listen to the words themselves w/o definition or you may listen to the expanded recording.  WORDS OF CREATION

       I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels twice a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Luke & I Thanksgiving Day

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Past, Present, Future -- Into the
      New Energy
      We are stepping into a very powerful time of transition on the earth!! There is the shift of 12-12-12 which some consider the ascension. There is the end of the Mayan Calendar 12-21-12. There was the eclipse with the recent full moon. People are feeling the culmination and the anticipation of completion that’s taking effect right now. The Goddess reiterated that even if someone listens to or reads this at a later date; they will tap into the same energies; but from the place of where they are in their own process.
      During this channel the Goddess first of all spoke about how there is no longer a separation between the magnetic and crystalline grids. They have merged and the energies are balanced between them. From there, when we reached the All That Is, the Goddess then created and Amphitheatre and a stage. As she stood on the stage, she brought forth the male aspect of source so it was as if we looked at the Goddess, we saw one energy, but we could see how she was male & female in balance.
      The Goddess then spoke of all that’s happening right now in the world confirming how we are source essence and that is our foundation. As she did this, the Ancient Ones walked onto the stage. Usually they come across to me as 3 people, but this time I sensed 5. They spoke of the choice to inhabit earth and some of the guidelines.
      From within them, Melchezidek stepped forth. He began to speak of how he worked with people through groups; the Templars, the Druids, Abraham, Muhammad, Buddha & Jesus. He spoke of how this was a vehicle for people to reach towards God/Goddess or source essence. He spoke of the changing energies in particular over the past century.
      After him, the Lightbody energy came forth and spoke of the higher dimensions coming through and the access to these dimensions are through our divinity. She spoke of how each of us has greater amounts of our divinity available and that as we integrate that and begin to truly understand who we are, we can move through the dimensions with ease. She spoke of the universal light and energy that pouring into the earth at this time and how it would continue, anchoring in part through us.
      This channel is a little longer than usual, but it’s very powerful and will give you the chance to see just how involved you’ve been throughout these many processes. You are an old soul, most with many lifetimes upon the earth. You have had many transitions. You are stepping into full integration of your divinity and your lightbody.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I find that i begin to feel better as soon as I book my channel!  I think the Goddess is already working with me.

      ****Ihave enjoyed wtih woring with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, December 16, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.
      Message from the Goddess of Creation about 12-12-12

      Greetings my beautiful friends and family!!

      It’s here!! It’s arrived!!  That day that you’ve been waiting for!! How does it feel to you? Some people will say ‘exactly the same as yesterday’! Others will say a sense of joy, giddiness, excitement.  Still others will have a deep sense of oneness.  These are the predominant energies that I’m feeling from people.

      I realized that Shelly and I are focusing on the Solstice in terms of the shifts in energy and indeed that will be a wonderful day and truly an exciting transformation.  But that does not take anything away from today!

      There is an immense vortex of energy that has activated throughout your world.  Some of this is coming through your sacred sites; some is coming through the individual person.  There are a number of changes that people will notice going forward.

      First of all, I the Goddess of Creation will be a more distinct blend with the God or masculine energies.  The reason for this is moving within the crystalline energy, it’s much more so about balance.  As I said during the last channel there will no longer be a difference between the crystalline and magnetic grids.  There is only the crystalline.

      These may seem minor to you because the subtle changes have been activating over a long period of time.  But when you take a step back and take stock of our Goddess Light conferences over the years, it is indeed quite significant!

      When Shelly and I first began to channel there was a ‘space of the higher self’. Over time it became the magnetic grid.  As we worked with it, it became a tool to assist you in moving through energy.  Then we began to see crystals.  At first it was as if we saw clusters and individual crystals of all types.  Then suddenly, it was a pathway; a smooth energy that allowed the flow of the crystalline through time and space – merging with the magnetic.

      Now as we move forward, the blending is complete and the crystalline grid will be your predominant pathway to move through energy and space!

      This is a truly magnificent time to be upon the earth!!  This transformation would not take place in such a peaceful, easy (yes I said easy~~ it’s a matter of the big picture) way without all the individual work each one of you have done.

      I thank you! I love you! I look forward to all the new beginnings coming your way.

      Ansaluia,
      The Goddess of Creation

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075