Chrsitina Lunden ~ Creator Mediator: December's Angel Message for our Ascension

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012

      Christina Lunden ~ Creator Mediator
      Dear Friends,

      We made it! It has taken us thousands of years and hundreds of lifetimes to get us to this point in our soul experience. The many endings have confirmed for us our old lives are over. It is onward and upward from here. 2013 is bringing with it hope for a future unlike our past. The canvas of your life may be blank now but that gives you all the more room to make it what you want. Be bold in your creation! In just a few days we will be in uncharted territory. Let us be the powerful spiritual beings we are capable of no matter what the Earth is experiencing. Together let us bless the Earth and her people with a new world. You can help do that by simply doing this: Be happy in your daily life. Yes, that is it. Try to find joy, happiness and be the light every day. That is all that is being asked of us right now because that is how we are creating the Ascension. Anything more we do to serve is just a bonus. Be the light. Let's ascend as quickly as possible.

      If you haven't visited my website in a while or you are new to my work, I have so much on there to assist you in walking your highest and easiest path on your way to the Ascension. One of the newest things I have added is sending an email to you with a new affirmation or Angel message Monday through Friday. These are the same affirmations I would be sharing on Facebook. The Angels have guided me to not use Facebook and Twitter as the energy is rapidly declining. This is the way I will be sharing the affirmations for all. If you would like to receive those emails, you can sign up for them by scrolling down to the bottom of this email and clicking on "Update Profile" and then choosing the box with  "Daily Angel Affirmations." I have received great feedback about these emails. Here is an email I received about these Angel Affirmation Emails recently:

      Hello Christina ~ I cannot believe the appropriateness of the daily affirmation messages are for me.  Each day I write the affirmation in my calendar and as I meet with clients I read the affirmation often. I love getting the angel affirmations and I am so happy that the Angels gave you the idea! I have forwarded the Angel Affirmation link to many and have gotten back very positive responses. ~B

      Join me on Friday, December 28th for the live special Soul Teaching of "Prepare for Life in 2013" at 3pm Eastern Time / 9pm UTC. www.BlogTalkRadio.com/christina-lunden

      It has been an honor to share with your beautiful soul this year. I pray that you receive all that you are seeking and that each time you listen, watch or read my work, that you know that you have been touched by God.

      I love,
      Christina

      December's Angel Message

      "The Next Phase of Our Lives"

      As we move into this next phase of our soul's experience, it is even more important for us to stay balanced (or get balanced) and the best way to do that is to not take our daily life experiences so seriously. When we get out of our heads and back into our hearts we reconnect with the fullness of our beings and that makes us more powerful. The Angels are reminding us to take deep breaths...a lot.

      When I started my work for the Lord through His Angels, He said that the teachings He would share through me would be simple. It boils down to this; share with everyone how to love themselves. All that we go through in this life has to do with love. He then said that the foundation of my work of helping people reconnect with all that they truly are would be sharing about forgiveness, of others and ourselves. Then I was given a powerful way of forgiving by calling forth and speaking with the Angels of the person/people we are or have had issues with in the past. I have shared this forgiveness process in my second book, Your Divine Life; Angelic Guidance for the Ascension in the "Your Highest and Greatest Love" chapter and also in my YouTube video called "Angelic Help with Forgiveness." It is the most powerful way to let go of negative ties or energy with anyone alive or crossed over in a few minutes. The most important key to this simple process is to forgive yourself.  If you would like to watch this video, you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaLunden

      If you think that what has happened to you is too painful to let go, a singer/songwriter Matthew West has a powerful video. You can watch the moving story about a woman who inspired him to write the song "Forgiveness." Here is the link for you:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz3tkHv5sbg

      Forgiveness is the pathway to loving yourself and loving yourself is the key to your ascension.

      We are walking out of one of the most difficult periods of our soul's experience here on Earth. The endings we have experienced have opened us to new beginnings. We can either hold onto what we had or we can accept and create a new future for ourselves. Think about it. No soul expected to live past 2012! And we are so everything is new for everyone.

      Would you like to be on the highest and easiest path for your soul in 2013? Consider letting go of the past; I mean forgiving everyone and everything.  Make your heart to be as crystal clear as possible. Don't let any darkness dampen your light during your daily experiences. Remember you always have the choice of how you want to live your life. It is only an illusion that we are controlled by circumstances or other people. Your soul has the final say. Pray and say affirmations about what you want your life to be like and don't give up especially if it doesn't happen in your timing. Just keep talking about your beautiful, fulfilling life. You are a more powerful creator than you realize!

      Here are two prayers that I created to assist in the ascension process:

       ~ * ~ * ~

       My Dear Soul,
       When I stumble, I want you to remind me that my being here is not an accident or a mistake.
      I have a purpose; a powerful purpose.
      And I know that without my being here, the world would not be the same.
      I want to go through each and every step of the ascension process in the easiest way.
      Angels of my Soul, stay close to me.
      Remind me when I fall to get up.
      Remind me how important I AM for this ascension.
      I am needed.
      I have never been forgotten.
      I am loved.
      I want my spiritual connection to be stronger every day.
      I thank you that we are now putting the last pieces of my spiritual remembrance together.
      I am walking into the highest and best times of any life I have ever lived.
      I have all of my needs met.
      I remember to speak and create my life the way I want it to be.
      I am out of debt.
      I have abundance on all levels to share with others.
      I share love and I am loved.
      I have a clear and pure spiritual connection and I never feel lonely again.
      I accept heaven into my life now!
      Thank you!  Amen!

      ~ * ~ * ~

      *I created this next prayer from thoughts and words from a book of Elisabeth Haich. This describes the ascension energy!

      I AM peace and calm itself
      so that everything I do, think and feel
      flows forth naturally out of this Divine state,
      manifesting God's will always
      and under all circumstances,
      always radiating
      only positive giving forces
      of Divine love.

      I AM honored to continue sharing with you into the next phase of our lives.
      I love,
      Christina

      Copyright 2012 © Christina Lunden ~ Creator Mediator All rights reserved.
      Although these messages are copyrighted, you are invited to freely share them; send them to friends, add to your newsletter, post on your blog, etc. including the Source:  www.ChristinaLunden.com

      The New
      Ascension Insights Series
      Lighthouse Light

      "ASCENSION INSIGHT 1"

      This is the first of a series of recorded messages for the 144,000 and the Lightworkers about the Ascension to let you know what is going on spiritually and how best to navigate your life on Earth while serving.
      Topics include:
      The current spiritual battle
      The role we have in that battle
      Why it is important to be strong; emotionally and physically now
      Why we feel unsupported
      Owning our power
      What we need to do now for the highest good of all
      Honesty / Integrity
      And more...

      Click here to order your Mp3 download of the first program of this Ascension Insight series:

      "ASCENSION INSIGHT 1"

      Or go directly to my website "Store" page and scroll down to the "Audio" section at the bottom

      Price: $ 20.00
      * New Book *
      Angelic Affirmations;
      Daily Inspirations

      Angelic Affirmations Book Cover

      Filled with enough affirmations for a complete year. Has explanations of how affirmations work and how to make yours more powerful. Read the amazing insights, gentle reminders of who you are and overwhelming love from the Angels. You can use this book several ways. You can say one affirmation a day. Or you can take a deep breath and ask your Angels for an answer / a message / what you need to know today and then open the book. Or if you are going through something in your life and need some extra help, open it and say the affirmation that applies to your situation.

      Click here to order:

      Let me know the name of the people receiving the books and I will put an Angel Message in each one for them:

      Angelic Affirmations; Daily Inspirations

        Price: $ 14.95
      2013 Spiritual Calendar with Affirmations

      2013 Calendar September
      This years calendar has beautiful photography from Iceland, Hawaii and the USA and powerful Angel affirmations to encourage you throughout the year! .

      This promotion is used to help me continue to share my work as freely as possible with people all around the world. Thank you for your continued tithes and donations supporting my work.
      I couldn't do it without this support!

      Click here to order:

      2013 Spiritual Calendar

      Or go to my website "Store" page and scroll down to the "VISUAL" Section.

      Donation: $ $25+

      While you are on my website "Store" page, look for the other Specials towards the bottom of the page. I am honored to share these with you:

      "THE HEAVENLY LIGHT" ~ This Soul Teaching includes an explanation of how to breathe in and out in a specific way to recognize the kiss of life from God. The Angels also walked us through a Christ energy activation. So much information and hard to describe. Fantastic if you need any healing too!

      FREE SPIRITUAL SCREENSAVER ~ This screensaver program is filled with vivid photography and 10 affirmations and prayers to enrich your spiritual connection and walk in this life.  There is beautiful, flowing music that you can listen to while you view these images or you can turn the music off at anytime. This is a manual program which can be placed on your desktop for easy access and can be opened at any time you wish.

      It is easy to download them yourself onto your computer today. Then enjoy! My gift to you!

      It has been an honor to share with you and walk beside you in the light this year!

      Angel
      Soul
      Session
      Readings
      You can ask any questions about anything you want to know for your life. 2012 had many endings; 2013 will bring new beginnings. Are you ready to let the past go but just don't know how? Do you know that something is blocking your way but can't figure out what or how to get past it? You ask the questions and through your open heart, we can help you. I work only with the Angelic realm in a sacred, protected space and together we deal with the whole essence of who you are. As such you can receive healing on all levels of your soul during each session; whether that is through the knowledge and understanding that you gain from the answers or physical, emotional healing / clearing, etc.. So much can happen during these sessions! You ask and then can receive. We are here to help you!

      20 minute sessions $60
      30 minute sessions $100
      1 hour sessions $150

      Click here to schedule your session time:

      Or go to my website and the "Soul Session" pages.

      www.ChristinaLunden.com

      Christina Lunden ~ Creator Mediator | PO Box 1538 | Cordova | TN | 38088