Spiritual Sex: Tantric Software for Love - New Book by Nik Douglas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012
      I am very grateful for this being passed along to me and wanted to share with everyone. :)

      One of the VERY BEST books on sacred Tantra I have read in a very long time!
      Much wisdom from a teacher with an amazing, accomplished life. Highly recommended!

      Spiritual Sex: Tantric Software for Love

      Spiritual Sex: Tantric Software for Love reveals everything about Tantra, from its original manifestations in the past to the details of its current practices. All of Tantra’s techniques for prolonged sexual excitement and heightened consciousness, for both men and women, are fully discussed, along with their most controversial and scientific aspects. Also included:
      ©      A manual for Tantric sex – five principal love positions and five evolved ones, and secrets of breath, scent, sound, touch, gaze and sexual expression
      ©      The “Tantrik Order” and Yoga in America
      ©      Sacred Sex in the Near East, Egypt, and Europe
      ©      A Jewish Kama Sutra and other Judeo-Christian sources
      ©      The science of sexology from Havelock Ellis to Sigmund Freud, Wilhelm Reich, Carl Jung and Margaret Mead
      ©      Tantra in the twenty-first century and beyond
      ©      Spiritual software and the latest related scientific discoveries

      Attached is Chapter 1, Table of Contents, and amazing and wonderful information about the late Nik Douglas, the author.

      Where to Purchase the Book

      Paperback
      . The new updated Spiritual Sex: Tantric Software for Love paperback edition is available on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Sex-Tantric-Software-Love/dp/0985596007

      Hardcover. The new updated Spiritual Sex: Tantric Software for Love hardcover edition is only available from TantraWorks at: http://tantraworks.com/spiritual-sex-2nd-edition-hc-limited.html