The Truth In The Record... by Pamela & Will Gaston

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
    The time is now as this subject matter came up to me on my S.J.C.A.'S group... On facebook antother man familur with Pam & Will posted their book; The good Lord said Kevin... get busy, so enjoy this book and as Pam told me when she was still with us (R.I.P.) "SHARE IT FAR AND WIDE!!!",; Merry Christmas and may we all work towards a Happier New Year! Peace...Birdman^j^

    When one door closes another door opens; without people like you, all the doors could be found shut tight! Person of vision!”^j^
    Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
    A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^

    Blessings Of Love...Birdman^j^
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_105451122853821&ap=1

    “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia