2012 Finale ~ It's HERE! What is it? Video + Article

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012

      The passage way from 11:11:11 to 12:12:12. Remember? Some tips to help you understand and align with the new energies. Golden Particle Breathing Guided Meditation.

      Preparing for 2012 ~ What is 2012?

      YES!  The Great Shift is here.  We feel it.  We are aghast at the changes ~ wild, raw, magnificent, awe-inspiring.

      Unpredictable.

      The forces of Mother Nature and Gaia reshape the earth in front of our eyes.  We watch in fascination and some horror on the news headlines every day at how fast the shift is changing things.

      Our human systems tremble in anticipation, and in aligning to the new magnetics and connections of new dots on the great cosmic plan...