Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Infinite Possibilities ~ Joyous

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      "The Universe is asking you to allow yourself to dream, to allow the idea that the impossible can be possible." When we open the door to invite in and embrace The dream we begin to experience a Divine Manifestation. Not once, not twice but a never-ending act of Creation. Where is that beginning? Right there within you. Your Mind. Your Heart. Your Soul. Your Very Essence. For you to imagine it, to dream it, you are putting your focus, your intent, your heart and passion within this. Indeed not only a seed but many seeds and many fruits that blossom. The Universe is asking you to dream and where does that invitation originate? Look within and you will you Know that answer for this is the Universe reflecting, responding and answering You. That deeper, higher and divine part that You have been, You are and You always will be. There is no limit to what you can accomplish and achieve. Any challenges that have been within our lives are the tools presented for us to use to strengthen ourselves; think of these as our spiritual, mental, physical and emotional weight training. That phase of training is coming to a conclusion. You have strengthened your Self and grown tremendously. Allow that courage, passion, and love to be apart of knitting and creating to manifest; and just as there are no limits to your dreams there are no limits to all that you are Creating and stepping into and achieving because you already have accomplished this there inside of you. Now these are manifesting outwardly through your choices, your steps and in that you can and do experience true Joy. Bliss and happiness are not only yours but apart of who you are. No one can take this away from you. Awaken each morning with a passionate love for life, for yourself, for all and that wonder you experienced as a child resurfaces and you are shifting into a life that you have and continue to create and live within fully. Breathe out and in peace, joy, serenity, wholeness and love. :)

      Random image

      Random image