Expect Wonderful: New Energy Update: 12:12:12 & the Birth of Unity Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier
      ~

      Hello Lovely One,

      Since the Harmonic Convergence in August of 1987, more and more people have awoken to the importance of this time and their own lives.

      Now we are in the Time of Times and love is in the air!

      I am writing to share a new energy update with you,

      I trust that each of you is spending your days as you feel guided from within.

      If you're feeling inspired to share the energies of Wednesday's alignment of the December Solstice with others, there's still time to join an event...here's two I'll be joining {smile!} and there are lots of wonderful gatherings this month to choose from!

      Wednesday, December 12 at 12:00 noon pacific time
      Lightworker Collective Event:
      Prime Creator Transmission | Grid Completion

      Saturday, December 22 at 11:00 am pacific time
      Lightworker Collective Event:
      New Earth, New Dawn: View from the Ideafrontier

      For details on both and/or to register for either, click:
       http://www.expectwonderful.com/events-4th-quarter-2012.html

      May you heart continue to be opened gentle and with great joy as the unconditional love that is our true nature saturates our planet and unfolds the great mystery of our lives!

      Gentle joy and peace to you.

      Love,
      Meredith

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102