Re: Hozuhni

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      Dear Friend, I just drugs could be the problem...guess not, hopefully. Then I would just work with much patience and much love...do not know what else to suggest. Does she have a good personal life? Could something in her personal life be agitating her? This has me really thinking deeply with much concern. Please keep us posted on treatment and response.  Blessings, Janice                                                        Ps. Got into your website...lovely concept of dance......
    • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
        You are in Florida? So am I...where are you? If you don't mind answering. I live in Bradenton, FL on the Gulf Coast.   Hugs and Blessings, Janice