Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Ace of Wands

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
      As you will see, and is described at the beginning of the message below, there are two fairies unveiling a beautiful soul with the form of a butterfly. Know that as you see this butterfly you are looking at a reflection of who you are. That You are giving birth and transforming into Who You Are. There are many forums talking about the opportunities are rife for us for cleansing, healing, wholeness, rebirth, transformation in this pivotal month and year...truly there is no limitation to what we can aspire and achieve save those that we hold about ourselves. The essence of this can be see in and with the butterfly, as she speaks to each of us where we are. The message describes emerging from a cocoon of old wounds and that can be very, very apt in describing an area that many of us are experiencing. That gentle release from the past where we can and do experience a wave of joyful tears as we are discovering our true potential and seeing these begin to manifest through our intent, our focus and our conscious choices; letting go of what was and diving into the river, spreading our wings and taking flight; we honor ourselves, one another and that Divine spark within us as we embrace, express and Be love. Inspire yourself and one another as we radiant the growing rainbow within us as those hues dance and shine brightly. The last of the message sings abundantly in how that we are reminded this day of love, unity of the soul and art is manifesting inside and out. :)

      "This winged gift is a reminder today that love, soul unity, and art are fluttering into your life. An inspired rebirth is taking place. It is time to reveal your true colors. The flight has begun"

      Ace of Wands
      Your card is...

      Ace of Wands

      In this card, a magnificent soul potential in the form of a butterfly is being unveiled by two fairies. In Welsh mythology, fairies were known as the mothers or the helpers. These fairies are liberating the spiritual quality of humanity, There is a connection between the soul and the butterfly in Greek mythology. This stems from the belief that the human soul becomes a butterfly while searching for a new incarnation. The process of transformation is extremely powerful in our lives as we search for a broad understanding of the future and a gentle surrender to the past. As we emerge from old wounds, we take on new colors and wear new wings of hope-much like the butterfly miraculously, unspiraling from the dark cocoon. This butterfly is released into the light and is offered new conscious awareness. This may very well be happening in your life right now. The butterfly is an essential emblem of love, suggesting, in China, a wedding of souls. This winged gift is a reminder today that love, soul unity, and art are fluttering into your life. An inspired rebirth is taking place. It is time to reveal your true colors. The flight has begun.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
        "This winged gift is a reminder today that love, soul unity, and art are fluttering into your life. An inspired rebirth is taking place. It is time to reveal your true colors. The flight has begun."

        There is a rebirth which is taking place; one that is twofold. Yes from those souls and beings who have touched and inspired you but also that has just as equally a deep touch is that inspiration which comes from within you. That place in the depths of your soul and all that you are. Drawing inspiration from that Divine Source inside of You.

        Today is a day to receive and share this precious gift of Soul Unity and Love as it rises up and opens wide as a flower in full bloom; displaying your truest colors vibrantly, confidently and passionately. Each of you Know who those are that touch you at the depths of your Soul and Spirit that have been and will continue to be apart of Seeing that Love rise, burn bright and fill you; for you have and continue to do the same with them. You Know Who You Are. :)

        The message for today speaks on a wedding of souls. Yes there is! A conscious Opening of One to Another as we take flight in our Spirit and within this world. Each of you are a living, breathing extension of Art in its purest form as you receive and embrace your Spirit, your Love, your Joy and your Passion. As a butterfly renewed spread your wings, continue to transform and we will enjoy and share in the rapture of new life as We Fly Together to new horizons and See this world transformed around us as We Are Transformed Within. *:x
lovestruck