Morning Messages: Auspicious Completions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      The 'team's' new transmission is valuable and always FREE.

          This newsletter also provides the opportunity to announce
      special offers and up coming events to those
      who are interested.

      Only in this newsletter can you purchase
      The Morning Messages book set special
      Special Double CD Set and DVD
      These make great gifts
      *******
      Schedule an appointment with the 'team' release emotional wounds;
      connect with your own personal guides and non-physical support.

      Mention Code Gratitude for your $88 channeled transmission.
      One hour session with audio ...Value $111.00
      Offer the gift of a private reading with the 'team'
      to a loved one or friend.
      *******

      Beyond 2012 - An Etheric Gathering on 12-12-12

      This webinar will include guidance and messages from Ronna Herman/Archangel Michael, Peggy Black/ the 'team',
      Liah Howard/HOIYA and Randy Monk/Lord Melchizedek.

      *******
      New - An Empowering Webinar "Alchemist Tools"
      Four Saturdays February 2, 9, 16 and 23rd 2013
      You are pure conscious energy, full of potential, force and authority.
        *******

      Greetings to my beloved Morning Message familyDec 10 ,2012

      ___________
      My Personal Message___________

      What a delight, the sun is shinning on the horizon, the first glimpse in several days, as we have been in the middle of several intense rain/wind storms here in Northern California. The rain is always welcome as we have been dry for several years.

      It certainly feels like life is speeding up especially as we move into this intense energy of the 12-12-12 and 12-21-12 as well as the winter solstice and the beginning of our new cosmic cycle. I know there are many activities being held around the world to honor this awesome event. I plan to walk my labyrinth anchoring in this energy gift. The 'team' ask me to create a labyrinth in 1999 as a portal to the higher dimensions. It has been available to others especially with a First Day Labyrinth walk on January 1 of each New Year. The community is invited to walk their intentions for the coming year.

      So this will certainly be a powerful time. You can check out www.peggyblack.com also in the photo is the Waters of the World fountain. I have infused this fountain with water for around the world. It creates a morphic field, carrying the conscious vibrations of each location. I send you my deepest gratitude and love as together we are making a difference where ever we are and in what ever manner we anchor a new destiny of our planet.

      I still have several more items to provide for my audit. It is my intention this audit is complete and dismissed in my favor. I continue to be so grateful for your prayers, energy and participation in the intentions of uplifting the IRS, a positive result for me and the transforming of our collective fear with the Internal Revenue Service. Together this is an opportunity to anchor a high level of LIGHT consciousness in this entire organization.

      Beyond 2012 - An Etheric Gathering on 12-12-12
      Join me, the 'team' as well as Ronna Herman/Archangel Michael, Liah Howard/HOIYA and Randy Monk/Lord Melchizedek. Each speaker will have up to 30 minutes, which will provide a two hour webinar. You will, be able to listen to the live event, or the replay. Energy exchange will be $45 for the live event and replays up to seven days after the event. The link to register: http://timelyguidance.com/events/#beyond2012

      I am excited and honored to offer the new four week webinar in February "Alchemist Tools" more information in newsletter with link and short audio. It will be hosted by my dear friend Cyndi Silva.

      The 'team' continues to extend their invitation to connect with your personal guides and be empowered as you move through your personal challenges and changes. Remember when you call to book your private appointment with the 'team' please mention code gratitude for the $88.00 financial exchange. This price honored for your gift to a loved one or friend.

      You have enriched my life beyond measure.  I am honored to serve you. I am deeply grateful the Bluesky donations. I truly appreciate this support, may you be blessed a thousand fold. I acknowledge your magnificence as together we anchor a new reality.
      Blessings of grace and joy, Peggy

      _________ Message from the "team"_________

      Auspicious Completions

      Peggy Black and the
      "team"

      We are here to honor and celebrate the auspicious cycle of completion. We invite you to stand proud in the awareness that you have been and you are a powerful link of consciousness in this unfolding evolution.

      You are on the cusp, the threshold of the grand beginning, the ascension of consciousness within the collective. We acknowledge the many experiences that you have anchored on this timeline in order to seed the coming reality. We acknowledge your continued willingness to uplift and transform any denseness and unconscious behavior.

      There is much chaos, shifting and change occurring on all fronts on your reality. Yet we invite you to stand strong in the midst of all that is surfacing and own your multidimensional awareness to transmute the field of vibrations creating the event.

      Each individual star being is here on purpose to expand their own conscious understanding by experiencing this dense physical reality and dimension. Those of you reading these words know and recognize who you are.

      Allow us once again to acknowledge you for your courage and firmness of purpose as you offer a personal and unique expression of the Divine.

      We celebrate with you as the coming days offer powerful portals, or stargates as it were, which allow you to anchor this new energy of a higher dimension into the field of all possibilities, bringing consciousness from a state of polarized opposites to a field of non-duality.

      Ascension is the act of knowing and embodying a spacious state of non-duality from your multidimensional awareness at the same moment as you are physically focused in a reality which is polarized, holding both these truths in your expanded state of being.

      Ascension is the ability to move from one conscious dimension and state of awareness into another with incredible ease and skill. This is your task, your opportunity in the coming days, years, and decades. By your choice you are on a sojourn with humanity in partnership with the conscious energies of this planet you call Mother Earth.

      This galactic completion of cycles is to be celebrated; however it is truly only the beginning. Once humanity steps across this threshold, all does not change instantly.
      There will be a quickening that many will experience, codes of consciousness will be activated, and awareness will expand. Welcome and anchor all that is being offered into your personal field of energy as well as the collective consciousness of humanity. Hold firm to your experience as the true physical chalice allowing expanded states of awareness to be seeded.

      Consciousness is the inherent aspect of all nature and its foundation. In the coming new cycle this will be acknowledged and recognize by all. There will be a renewed partnership with all living things, with all sentient beings. This partnership will offer you and all living things a fresh and renewed alignment with honor, integrity, honesty and compassion. The true energy bridge for this alliance and cooperation is the expression of your heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for what is offered by the other.

      This renewed reciprocity, this total connection, will offer humanity the invitation to honor wholeness and truly acknowledge and experience oneness. Nature and all living things are interwoven and interconnected. In the coming new cycle more and more individuals will awaken to this realization.

      They will become aware that their actions and thoughts truly influence and impact the collective field of consciousness, every time, always. There is no thrown away energy.

      This elevated understanding will call forth what has been hidden and unseen concerning your divine partnership with other sentient beings.  When you and others open up to this realization and allow yourself to interface with the nature that surrounds you, all will begin to heal and reconcile.

      Nature and all sentient beings have gifts to offer this reality; you will honor and call those forth with salutary benefits for humanity.

      You will learn to expand into the spaciousness of non-duality, free of the constrictions of this polarized dimension, allowing yourself to interface with the future and call it forth and anchor it in your now.

      You are pure conscious energy, full of potential, force and authority. In the coming times your expansion will amaze and delight you, as you relax into who you truly are as a multidimensional being and what that actually means.

      The imposed limitations and restrictions of consciousness you have experienced in your sojourn on this timeline are being lifted. The multitude of gifts, skills and abilities that are yours as pure conscious energy is unlimited. This realization is touching each and every individual in profound and wondrous ways. This is the ascension and you are here with a front row seat and an active part in all that is being revealed.

      So we are inviting you to celebrate what has been accomplished and transformed, as well as to welcome what is being offered, all the time knowing that there is more to be done, more to secure.

      Your experience of time will continue to shift as there is an accelerated momentum. We invite you breathe into any challenging change, knowing that you are a part of the accelerated momentum as your personal vibration increases. Remember who you are and remember to consistently, with clear intent, use the powerful tools that we, as well as your own guidance, have offered.

      You are being invited to master all energy emotions that you are experiencing and to transform, anchor and offer coherent emotional vibrations into the field. You are the inviter, the chalice and the container for all the transformation that is occurring and will continue to occur on your timeline.

      There is much information that is being offered about these times of great change, there are fears, predictions and prophecies expressing scenarios that might unfold. We remind you to always go within and question any information you are given, to make sure it resonates as your truth.

      We acknowledge that these times are intense as you and your planet begin to shift your vibrational frequency into a higher dimension. This intensity is heralding the grand re-birth, the welcoming of new and expanded realities.

      We support you in claiming your empowerment and authentic divine multidimensional Self. All systems are in the process of being reset. So allow yourself to be more malleable and open to all that is being gifted; be kind to yourself and others as you acclimate with these new energies and expanded frequencies.

      Remember the power and importance of gratitude, joy and appreciation. These frequencies will support and assist at all times. We embrace you with our gratitude and honor who you are in this adventure of unfolding awareness. Know that you are seen and appreciated for your willingness and courage to be in physical form, especially at this time. The 'team'

      ©2012 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may  share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.  www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

      _________Community Member Service_________

      I wanted to acknowledge the incredible work and service of Theresa Wiles. She offers Emotional Navigation, which supports a change in your subconscious patterns and programming which allows a powerful balance and mindfulness in your life.  Her work has been richly supportive to me as I have been navigating the intensity of some of my life's challenges and opportunities. I highly recommend her work.
      She works with PSYCH-K®: The Emotion Code(TM): The Body Code(TM):
      She is available through Skype  e-mail: theresawiles1@... 831-476-3050

      ____________Tele-webcast Information____________

      January 2, 2013  tele-webcast with Cyndi

      All information is on the website www.morningmessages.com on the telecast link.

      JOIN the FREE "Wisdom Wednesdays" Always the first Wednesday of the month with me, Cyndi Silva and the "We Are Here" team
      DATE & TIME:   January 2, February 6, March 6, April 3, 2013
      12:00 noon Pacific, 2:00 pm Central, 3:00 pm Eastern,
      FORMAT: Webinar (Attend via Internet or Phone)

      The link to the telecast and the free archived telecasts are found on http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com

       _________ Alchemist Tools Webinar________

      You are pure conscious energy,
      full of potential, force and authority.

      4 Saturdays, Feburary 2, 9, 16, 23rd, 2013

      10AM Pacific | 12PM Central | 1PM Eastern | 6PM GMT

      Each Webinar is 90 Minutes of Instructional, Experiential and Interactive Segments.
      Downloadable MP3's, Powerpoints and PDF's available
      for future reference and for those who are unable to join the live events.

      Remember how to invite and use:
      • Sound to transform and travel
      • Interface with the Quantum Field
      • Energize the Light Body
      • Experience a state of Non-duality
      • Effectively use Color Vibration
      • Engage the Coherent Heart
      • Alchemist Chambers
      • Reciprocity and Oneness
      • Partnership with Non-Physical Presence
      The first 33 people to enroll will be entered into a drawing
      for a 30 minute reading with the Team.

      All information about this event as well as a short audio.
      http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/alchemist_tools

      _____  Special Two Book Set   $25.00 _____

      Only in this newsletter are they offered as a set for $25.00 plus s&h

      POWERFUL AND TRANSFORMATIVE

      Morning Messages  "We Are Here" Transmissions Book and
      Morning Messages
      Invitations Book

      $17.95
      "We live in a neutral field of energy that we sculpt with our words and beliefs. This neutral energy is waiting for your command." Peggy Black

      THE "MORNING MESSAGES"
      will support you to:

      *Claim your power as a Multidimensional being.
      *Receive clearer guidance from your own celestial team.
      *Transform all that is before you.
      *Expect more miracles

      $12.95

        Testimonies:
      "My books are dog-eared from so much daily use!" -Susan
      "These books are beautiful. What a gorgeous gift." -Ronney"
      "So powerful! I love them. I have post it tabs all over them."-Marie
      "The messages are on target, clear, concise and energizing. Good Stuff!" -John

      ORDER YOUR SET TODAY for $25.00
      These books may always be purchased separate.

      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay   online

      It is only through this newsletter that you can take advantage of this offer.
      This is not available on the website.

      _________ Special Double CD Set and DVD_________

      BUY NOW $20.00 plus s&h (save $11.99)

      Now, you can listen to the first set of forty-four messages personally read by Peggy.  The audio version of the Morning Messages will give you a quick, vibrational frequency boost. Listen in the car, on the plane, as a meditation, when you need to remember your magnificence, when you want a pick-me-up, or a reminder to maintain your high frequency of joy, gratitude and appreciation.

      This is a 50 minute DVD presentation of an informal event at Gateways Book Store in Santa Cruz, CA. It was the gathering and celebration for the "We Are Here" CD release. Peggy is sharing about the work, the miracles and how everything continued to unfold.

      . The Morning Message Story
      . Living in the Heart
      . Celestial Partnership With Your "Team"
      . Heart Space.

      These products may always be purchased separately.
      Only in this newsletter are these CD's & DVD offered as a set for $20.00 plus s&h

      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay   online

      __________ Join me and the 'team' on Facebook _________

      I would like to connect with a Facebook coach to guide me in using this media is better ways to serve my community.  I am open to your suggestions as to how to make this connection serve Morning Messages in a better way.  I would love to see the Facebook family continue to grow. Please join and invite your friends and together we will connect and support one another.   www.facebook.com/morningmessages

       ___________Personal Channeled Transmission____________
      Make your appointment NOW for your personal reading/transmission.

      The 'team' continues to request that this offer be extended.

      Must mention: CODE GRATITUDE SPECIAL $88.00
      for one hour session

      Give me a call. I would love to share the "team" with you.
      They are clear, loving, humorous and expansive. You will feel their energy.

      Testimonies:
      What a generous outpouring of concern and compassion. My soul guided me so precisely to you/team to release a long held trauma, currently feeling quiet and secure. Blessings Carolyn

      Thank your team so much! What an amazing, life-changing experience. I am so grateful to have tools available to me now. love Lisa

      The session was powerful; I am ready to go deeper. Let's book another. Michael

      The team is amazing. I feel like we moved mountains. Thank you, Vicki n Kazakhstan

      The 'team' helped in shifting the energy of experiences that have haunted me since childhood. Truly amazing. Wow! It's like a new day really did dawn. Gratitude

      Thank you; there is a sense of awe, relief and gratitude, almost like being empted out. Joan

      The reading was powerful, authentic and especially solution oriented. Thanks Donald

      Good Morning Peggy, in the past 15 plus years I have more healing, activations, transmission, attunements, mastery sessions, clearing regressions, etc. than you can imagine. This session with you and the Team has definitely been among the most powerful. Thanks you very much. Blessings Cathy

      I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the Team's help in shifting of the energy around the experiences that have haunted me since childhood. Truly amazing, I have tried for decades to understand it and now to know it is not something to be feared but rather a gift and invitation. WOW. It's as if a new day really did dawn. Lisa

      Phone my appointment line 831-335-3145 between 9:00-6:00 Pacific Time. You can also e-mail your phone number and time zone to: apersonalmessage@...

      Channeled transmission of guidance for an hour for $111.00. Audio file of transmission sent free.  A CD of the transmission is an additional $10.00 for shipping and handling.

      To all those beloved supporters who surprise me with their financial gifts thank you so very much.  May your gifts multiply a thousand fold  with grace and ease.
      Donations are appreciated to help fund the technology, the website and services required to make these message available on a global scale so that people everywhere might benefit.

      Thank each of you for your kind donations. You have been so very generous.  Thank You for your support. Click to Donate
      I hold you in my prayer and send you my deep love and gratitude for our connection. You have truly enriched my life. Thank you each personally for your support and love.
      Blessings beyond measure, Peggy
      Transducer, Scribe and Witness
      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018